SQL Database for Beginners
- Learning Style
- Course Duration
Select A Class Schedule
Start learning about SQL Database and become a developer to ease your database work. Learn an easy and comprehensive way to go beyond the basics and start using SQL Databases in a professional and efficient way. Perhaps, you just want to get your SQL queries to work the first time.
SQL is the essential language for managing databases literally every where. It'a an easy and most mature language for creating and managing databases.
The primary audience for this course is anyone who wants to learn SQL and gain some knowlege about database and its applications.
- There are no prerequisites to take this online course.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Section 1: Relational Databases
- Section 2: SQL Querying
- Section 3: Your First Queries
- Section 4: Filtering Your Results
- Section 5: Consolidating Your Data
- Section 6: Grouping Your Data
- Section 7: Joining Tables
- Section 8: Subqueries
- Section 9: Manipulating Your Data
- Section 10: Transaction Control
- Section 11: Creating Database Objects and Adding Business Logic
- Section 12: Lab Solutions
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||6 Hours|