Starting with Angular 4
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
3 HoursCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
| Learn Subscription |
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
|Individual Course |
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
Web frameworks can be difficult enough to get your head around at the best of times. When it comes to Angular, it can be especially challenging to keep up; new versions are released every 6 months, and although the latest version is Angular 4, there wasn't actually an 'Angular 3'! Confused? Don't be. This online course will explain it all...
Keeping Current with Angular
This course will be updated regularly to reflect the constant changes in the Angular framework. We're teaching this course in a modular style rather than project-based style so that small changes in Angular can be updated right away, and not affect your ability to learn in any way.
Angular for All
- Understand Angular and how it can make you a better developer
- Code an Angular project with an online IDE
- Learn to code with TypeScript
- Utilise dependency injection to keep your applications lean
- Implement services in an Angular application
- Get to grips with component paradigms, pipes, data binding, component nesting and more
What does the course cover? Everything from Angular's best practices in building components, templates, services, routes and modules to designing and building all of the above. You'll also learn how to use templates to create your application's user interface, how to extend HTML with directives, pipes and data binding, and how routing is done with modular speech.
Each of the most important features of Angular 4 have a dedicated section in this course, along with practical exercises to compound your learning and helpful guidance from our expert tutor every step of the way. Don't worry, we've covered all angles so you can learn what you need to know, and fast.
Whether you're an IT professional, an aspiring web, mobile or service app developer, a tester, a UI designer or an architect, this course will get you right up to speed on Angular 4. By the time you've finished, you'll know how Angular solutions are designed, administered and developed and will have a solid understanding of how to get Angular projects up and running.
What is Angular 4?
Angular, or Angular JS, is a structural framework for dynamic web applications. In other words, it helps turn simple HTML into cool web apps that actually do stuff (rather than just staying static like a simple informational website would do), by using it as a template then extending its syntax to express components. Angular 4 is the newest and most recent 'majorly revamped' version. It is backwards compatible with Angular 2.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Welcome to Starting With Angular 4
- Let's Get Started
- Angular Components
- Angular Routing
- Angular Services
- Angular Modules
- Styling Angular
- Directives & Pipes
- Course Conclusion
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||3 Hours|
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Project Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Career Paths - Find The Quickest Path To What You Need To Learn
- One Subscription, All Access - Take Multiple Courses & Become An Expert
- Manage Your Organization Through Learner & Manager Analytics
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training Supplemented With Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's
Sales (866) 991-3924
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST