Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10 - MOC On Demand (MS-10982)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1204 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
This course is Microsoft Official On-Demand course accessible for 90 days from the date of course request, if you have annual subscription, or course purchase individually. Course access will expire after 90 days of course enrollment.
This course is designed to teach intensive troubleshooting skills for Windows 10. In this course we discuss common issues that arise and tools to help you resolve them. Some of the skills covered in this course include:
- Troubleshooting Windows installation problems.
- Troubleshooting Windows web browser problems.
- Troubleshooting application installation issues.
- Troubleshooting Windows Authentication problems.
- Use of Windows reliability tools.
Student also get skills and learned in this course include learning how to install and customize Windows 10 operating systems and apps, and how to configure local and remote network connectivity and storage. Students will also learn how to configure data security, device security, and network security, and maintain, update, and recover Windows 10. This course also prepares the students for the Microsoft 70-697: Configuring Windows Devices certification exam.
The average salary for a IT Support & Helpdesk is $65,000 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the processes involved in planning and using a troubleshooting methodology for Windows 10.
- Troubleshoot startup issues and operating system services on a Windows 10 PC.
- Resolve issues that pertain to hardware devices and device drivers.
- Troubleshoot Windows 10 devices remotely.
- Troubleshoot issues that pertain to network connectivity.
- Troubleshoot client configuration failures and issues with application of Group Policy Objects.
- Troubleshoot issues related to user settings.
- Troubleshoot remote connectivity issues.
- Resolve issues related to accessing resources from devices that are domain-joined.
- Resolve issues related to accessing resources from devices that are not domain-joined.
- Troubleshoot issues that pertain to application installation and operation.
- Maintain a device running Windows 10.
- Recover a device running Windows 10.
This course is intended for:
- Enterprise Desktop Support Technician (EDST), who provides Tier 2 support to users running Windows 10 personal computers (PCs) and devices in medium to large enterprise organizations, within a Windows domain environment.
- The secondary audience for this course are IT professionals who administer and support Windows 10 desktops, devices, users, and associated network and security resources.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS).
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles.
- Understanding of the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) components.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 fundamentals.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|