About this course:
Want to easily design and deploy Microsoft System Center-Operations Manager program? This is your chance to excel at the art of it all with our professional training course that you can enroll in. this course is intended for those who aspire to be great IT professionals who have complete hold over the knowledge and skills of service monitoring.
Other than that, students get a chance to receive hands-on training from accredited professionals from the industry on monitoring, configuration, and a variety of operations of Microsoft’s System Center 2012- Operations Manager.
This course provides complete knowledge of the platform enabling students to offer valuable services to organizations for maximum success. What’s more is that the course is designed in a manner that students get to take part in exercises, tasks, and a range of practice exams that further polish their potential, allowing them to cope with various business solutions. With the learning provided in the course, you will be able to prepare for the Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Certification exam.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design and build a Production Service Monitoring Program
- Configure and administer Operations Manager 2012
- Deploy monitoring for servers, applications and services
- Deploy management packs
- Create monitors and rules
- Tune monitors and rules for maximum benefit
- Create and configure reports for IT and business consumption
- Meet and exceed SLAs to add value to business partners
- Configure monitoring views and administrative tasks
- Deploy monitoring for UNIX/Linux and Network Devices
- Configure Operations Manager 2012 role-based security
- Configure notifications, subscribers and subscriptions
- Configure general Operations Manager 2012 maintenance settings
- Describe the Operations Manager 2012 Gateway Server
- Automate Operations Manager with PowerShell
- Meet and exceed SLA’s in order to bring value to business partners
- Integrate Operations Manager with other tools
If you are an IT professional holding technical skills and aspire to gain adequate knowledge of deploying and designing MS System Center 2012 Operations Manager, you are an ideal candidate to enroll in this course. Furthermore, this course is also intended for IT professionals interested in learning more about business communication for operational management.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 operating system
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Experience with PowerShell and SQL Server and SQL Server Reporting Services
- Familiarity with data center management processes
- Previous work with IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Previous work with Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF)
- Knowledge of previous versions of Operations Manager
- Knowledge of the product(s) that you plan to monitor