About this course:
Tableau Server Administration is a two-day, fast paced hands-on course that provides in-depth coverage of Tableau Server administration. The knowledge and skills acquired are best geared toward those who will be administering a Tableau Server installation, including managing content, users, and permissions.
NOTE: The Tableau Training Series is independent-format training that can be tuned and adjusted to best meet your needs. Our materials are flexible, comprehensive, and are always instructed by a senior instructor with a deep understanding of Tableau and its most current features, benefits and functionality in a wide array of uses. This is not Official Tableau Training.
The average salary of a Tableau Developer is $104,672 per year.
Working within an engaging, hands-on learning environment led by our Tableau expert practitioner, attendees will learn to:
- User interactions with Tableau Server
- Tableau Server components
- Single-server installation
- Content administration
- Authorization and permissions
- Users, groups, and sites
- Data sources and extracts
- Schedules, tasks, and subscriptions
- Monitoring server status
- Command-line utilities and REST API
- Upgrading a single-server installation to a new version
- Modifying the authentication method
- This is an introductory-level Tableau course geared for attendees new to using the tool, or for those who want a refresher of the basics or newer features.Ideal attendees would be beginner Tableau users who want to quickly get up to speed with intermediate level Tableau features and functions.
Individuals working with data-regardless of technical or analytical background are a fit for this course.
|Subjects||Big Data, Business Productivity, IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|