Tableau Desktop 9 Qualified Associate
- Learning Style
- Course Duration
Select A Class Schedule
This course focuses on helping you learn Tableau Desktop 9 skills, like visualization building, analytics and dashboards. This Tableau course focuses on helping you clear Tableau Desktop 9 Qualified Associate certification exam of Tableau. The course also contains 4 industry projects which will help you gain real world experience in Tableau Desktop 9 industry application.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
How to become a Certified Tableau Desktop 9 Qualified Associate?
There is no eligibility criteria to appear for the exam and is recommended for professionals who have some experience working with Tableau. To get the certification follow these steps:
1. Study thoroughly and it is suggested to join a classroom training to learn Tableau and to have a solid foundation for the exam and gain hands on experience in Tableau through industry projects
2. Visit the tableau site at http://www.tableau.com/support/certification and read about the certification and register for the exam
3. Tech-check your computer and prepare your environment
4. It is a 2 hour exam with a passing score of 75% and include multiple choice, multiple response, true/false, matching type questions
5. Exam scores for Qualification and Delta level exams will be provided 24-48 hours after completing your exam. Final scores for Certification level exams will be provided two-three weeks after completing your exam.
6. Should you pass, a PDF certificate will be ready for download after receiving your results, as well as an option to showcase your title on your LinkedIn profile (available for Version 9 titles only). You can log in to your exam dashboard through the Tableau Exam Portal to access these options.
How will you do the projects and get the experience certificate?
- Problem statements along with Data points are provided in the Learning Management System.
- On the completion of the Tableau online training, you have to submit the project which will be evaluated by the trainer. On successful evaluation of the project and completion of the online exam (with a minimum score of 75%), you will get an experience certificate from Simplilearn for Tableau Desktop 9.
According to the Performance Evaluation Program, the subcategory yielding consistent profit across last 4 years is awarded as the Best Performing Subcategory in its respective category. Hence, Harry Clare, the manager of a retail company requires a dashboard that will help him view the yearly profits and sales for all the subcategories in its corresponding categories. Also, to search and write a few lines on the winning subcategory, he wants a web search functionality that will help him prepare and finalize the Award program script.
The board of directors of a newly established furniture brand is planning to tie-up with a well-known advertising campaign company. This will help the enterprise improve sales and extend their business. For this, the Senior Sales Executive requires to create a single sheet analysis that will help the campaign members examine the state-wise profit generated by the brand along with their population and culture details. For a profound analysis, the executive also wants to provide the city-wise performance along with their top 10 items in terms of sales and profit. All these aspects will help them make effective campaign decisions.
Flex Williams, the Sales supervisor of a retail store is devising to re-design the production and distribution strategy for various products. For this, he needs to view the manufacturers grouped according to sales buckets of 50000 across each state and city. In addition, he wants to analyze the productsÃ¢Â€Â™ sales performance, as well as the products across all years for each manufacturer.
The global market today is evolving fiercely. Product betterment has become an integral part in meeting customer demands. For this, Fargo Clark, the Sales Operation Manager of a German retail industry requires to maintain the quality and comply with the changing consumer expectations. Hence, he needs to conduct a Performance Evaluation Program, to analyze the departmental sales on a monthly basis. To gain a detailed insight, he also wants to view the categorical performance against the average profit in each state.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||16 Hours|