The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
29 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $149.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $149.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
Complete iOS App Development Course
This 29-Hr Complete iOS Developer course from famous online instructor, Rob Percival teaches you how to start building feature-rich, engaging and fun apps for iOS. Whether you are a beginner or someone who is coding already wishing to take things to the next level, this course covers the entire process of building iOS apps.
The course is designed to take you from beginner to iOS expert developer in just six weeks (or take it at your own pace, since you have access to this course for a full year). The course starts off with the basics to build your confidence, leading to lectures and over 29 hours of expertly-produced content teaching you how to work smoothly with Xcode 8 and Swift 3. Then it moves into building more advanced apps and games using animation, geolocation and web content. You will be making your very own versions of Instagram and Snapchat, allowing users to interact with one another across the web.
With the new iOS 10 from Apple, never before has it been possible to develop such rich and interactive apps. In fact, this is Apple’s biggest and most anticipated release to date. Crammed with exciting new features, with ios 10 your apps can extend to Messages, Siri, Phone, and Maps to provide more engaging functionality like never before. Now your users can view photos, watch videos and listen to audio right from inside a notification.
- XCode and Interface Builder
- Inputs, Buttons, and Reactive Interfaces
- Apple’s New Programming Language: Swift
- Variables, Arrays, Tables, and Loops
- Navigation, Storage, and Live Content
- Images, Maps and Music
- Accelerometers and Motion Feedback
- Core Data and JSON
- Online Storage With Parse
- Games and the Sprite Kit
- Instagram and Snapchat Clones
- App Store Submission
- Anyone wanting to learn how to build apps
- People wanting to make a living (or side-income) from app development
- Anyone who wants to learn to code
There are no prerequisites for this course. The passion and enthusiasm with some creativity to build cool mobile apps is all that is required.
About the Instructor
Rob Percival is one of the highest selling online course instructors in the field of coding and web / mobile development. He has a degree in Mathematics from Cambridge University and considers himself a bit of coding geek.
After building websites for friends and family for fun, he soon learned that web development was a very lucrative career choice. He is passionate about teaching kids to code, so every summer he runs Code School in the beautiful city of Cambridge. He also runs the popular web hosting and design service, Eco Web Hosting which allows him to share my secrets with people like you.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- 00 Introduction
- 01 Getting Started
- 02 Introducing Xcode 8
- 03 Swift 3 Deep Dive
- 04 Advanced iOS Features
- 05 Advanced iOS Features II
- 06 Core Data and APIs
- 07 Instagram Clone
- 08 Tinder Clone
- 09 Flappy Bird Clone
- 10 Uber Clone
- 11 Submitting Your App
- 12 Create a Marketing Website
- 13 Extras: iOS Special Features
- 14 Where Do You Go From Here?
- 15 iOS 10 Special Features
- 16 Snapchat Clone
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||29 Hours|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's