The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
30 HoursCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
| Learn Subscription |
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $149.00/ Each
Online Web Development Course 2.0
This 30-Hr Complete Web Development course from famous online instructor, Rob Percival teaches you how to start building professional, career-boosting websites. Whether you are a beginner or someone who is coding already wishing to take things to the next level, this course covers the entire process of building websites on the front-end as well as back-end.
This course is designed for anyone — no matter where you are in your coding journey — the next-generation web developer course is overflowing with fresh content. Jam-packed with high-quality tutorials featuring the most advanced, hot-off-the-press software versions. The course is designed to take you from beginner to expert in just six weeks (or take it at your own pace, since you have access to this course for a full year)
There are 12 chapters to this course and each chapter is supported with intelligent video tutorials and practical website challenges.
- The course starts with the fundamentals. I’ll show you insider tips to work quickly and efficiently with web technologies like HTML5, CSS3 and Python.
- Once you’ve got that locked down, I’ll show you how to build your own responsive websites using more advanced techniques such as iQuery PHP 7, MySQL 5 and Twitter Bootstrap.
- By then you’ll be developing blogs and eCommerce sites with Wordpress, and learn smart ways to add dynamic content, using APls to connect to sites such as Google Maps and Facebook.
- As we all know, the best way to learn is to do, so you’ll complete fun website challenges at every turn. Plus, as you fly through the course, you’ll use your skills to put a site together as you go. The final challenge is a full Twitter clone.
- Anyone who wants to learn to code
- Anyone who wants to generate new income streams
- Anyone who wants to build websites
- Anyone who wants to become financially independent
- Anyone who wants to start their own business or become freelance web developer
There are no prerequisites for this course. The passion and enthusiasm to create high quality and responsive websites is all that is required.
About the Instructor
Rob Percival is one of the highest selling online course instructors in the field of coding and web / mobile development. He has a degree in Mathematics from Cambridge University and considers himself a bit of coding geek.
After building websites for friends and family for fun, he soon learned that web development was a very lucrative career choice. He is passionate about teaching kids to code, so every summer he runs Code School in the beautiful city of Cambridge. He also runs the popular web hosting and design service, Eco Web Hosting which allows him to share my secrets with people like you.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- 00 Introduction
- 01 Getting Started
- 02 HTML5
- 03 CSS3
- 05 JQuery
- 06 Bootstrap 4
- 07 WordPress
- 08 PHP7
- 09 MySQL 5
- 10 APIs
- 11 Mobile Apps
- 12 HTML5 and CSS3
- 13 Python
- 14 Twitter Clone
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||30 Hours|
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Project Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Career Paths - Find The Quickest Path To What You Need To Learn
- One Subscription, All Access - Take Multiple Courses & Become An Expert
- Manage Your Organization Through Learner & Manager Analytics
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training Supplemented With Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's
Sales (866) 991-3924
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST
Chat Live With Us
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST