Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016 - MOC On Demand (MS-20743)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1204 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
This course is Microsoft Official On-Demand course accessible for 90 days from the date of course request, if you have annual subscription, or course purchase individually. Course access will expire after 90 days of course enrollment.
This course explains how to implement and configure new Windows Server 2016 features and functionality. This course is for information technology (IT) professionals who want to upgrade their technical skills from Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 to Windows Server 2016. This course presumes a high level of knowledge about previous Windows Server technologies and skills equivalent to the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 credential.This course is not a product-upgrade course, detailing considerations for migrating and upgrading students’ specific environment to Windows Server 2016. Rather, this course provides updates to students' existing Windows Server knowledge and skills, as they pertain to Windows Server 2016.
The average salary of Microsoft Server Administrator is $69,077 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure Windows Server 2016.
- Describe storage in Windows Server 2016.
- Implement directory services.
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
- Describe networking.
- Implement Hyper-V.
- Configure advanced networking features.
- Implement software-defined networking.
- Implement remote access.
- Deploy and manage Windows and Hyper-V containers.
- Implement failover clustering.
- Implement failover clustering by using virtual machines.
This course is intended for:
- IT professionals who are experienced Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2008 system administrators, with real-world experience working in a Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2008 enterprise environment.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Two or more years of experience with deploying and managing Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2008 environments; NS experience with day-to-day Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2008 system-administration management and maintenance tasks.
- Experience with Windows networking technologies and implementation.
- Experience with Active Directory technologies and implementation.
- Experience with Windows Server virtualization technologies and implementation.
- Knowledge equivalent to the MCSA credentials of Windows Server 2008 or Windows
Suggested prerequisites courses:
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|