Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016 - MOC On Demand (MS-20743)
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
2 DaysCourse Duration
2 DaysSATV Value
|BUY INDIVIDUALLY||BUY AS SUBSCRIPTION|
About Individual Course:
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Master subscription plan gives you access to this course PLUS:
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
This course explains how to implement and configure new Windows Server 2016 features and functionality. This course is for information technology (IT) professionals who want to upgrade their technical skills from Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 to Windows Server 2016. This course presumes a high level of knowledge about previous Windows Server technologies and skills equivalent to the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 credential.This course is not a product-upgrade course, detailing considerations for migrating and upgrading students’ specific environment to Windows Server 2016. Rather, this course provides updates to students' existing Windows Server knowledge and skills, as they pertain to Windows Server 2016.
The average salary of Microsoft Server Administrator is $69,077 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure Windows Server 2016.
- Describe storage in Windows Server 2016.
- Implement directory services.
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
- Describe networking.
- Implement Hyper-V.
- Configure advanced networking features.
- Implement software-defined networking.
- Implement remote access.
- Deploy and manage Windows and Hyper-V containers.
- Implement failover clustering.
- Implement failover clustering by using virtual machines.
This course is intended for:
- IT professionals who are experienced Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2008 system administrators, with real-world experience working in a Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2008 enterprise environment.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Two or more years of experience with deploying and managing Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2008 environments; NS experience with day-to-day Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2008 system-administration management and maintenance tasks.
- Experience with Windows networking technologies and implementation.
- Experience with Active Directory technologies and implementation.
- Experience with Windows Server virtualization technologies and implementation.
- Knowledge equivalent to the MCSA credentials of Windows Server 2008 or Windows
Suggested prerequisites courses:
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|SATV Value||2 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's