|BUY INDIVIDUALLY||BUY AS SUBSCRIPTION|
About Individual Course:
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $199.00
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $199.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
About this course:
VMware vSphere debuted in 2009 as the successor to the company's flagship VMware Infrastructure solution, and it serves as a complete platform for implementing and managing virtual machine (VM) infrastructure on a large scale.Also referred to as a cloud operating system or virtualized data center platform, VMware vSphere enables IT departments to efficiently place application workloads on the most cost-effective compute resource available. This course covers everything you need to know about the VMware vSphere 6.0 Ultimate Bootcamp. Students will learn about virtualization, planning and installing ESXi, using tools to administer a VMware environment, vCenter Server 6.0 and licensing, configuring networking, configuring storage, VM creation, configuration, and snapshots, security and permissions, server and VM monitoring, advanced ESXi and vCenter server management, patching and upgrading ESXi, and disaster recovery and backup.
The average salary for VMware Administrator is $130,000 per year.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- About all of the new and exciting features of VMware vSphere® 6.0
- Foundational terms and concepts concerning virtualization
- How to install, configure & support ESXi 6.0, vCenter Server 6.0, vCenter™ 6.0 Platform Services Controller, VMware Certificate Authority and VMware Endpoint Certificate Services
- The use of new Content Libraries
- How to configure Virtual Networking including vNetwork Distributed Switches, vDS backup & restore, VLANs, PVLANs and how to support VMotion & iSCSI Multipathing, LACP
- P2V, V2V, V2P, and P2P methods and techniques
- Server Consolidation procedures and reasoning
- Tools to support a virtual infrastructure - VMware Flings, RVTools, Veeam, and more
- VMotion™, Cross-vCenter Server systems migration, Storage VMotion, Distributed Power Mgt (DPM), Update Manager, Power Mgmt, Virtual Volumes (VVols), Fault Tolerance, Clustering - DRS/HA, SDRS, vSphere App HA, Multi vCPU FT Virtual Machines, etc.
- Toubleshooting and Best Practices within a Virtual Enterprise including vRealize Ops Manager
- How to perform backups & replication in the ESXi environment - Data Protection (vDP) & 3rd party solutions, vSphere Replication
- How to use the Command Line Interface for supporting ESXi Servers - ESXi commands
- How to configure and optimize storage - FC, iSCSI, NFS, Multipathing, Thin Provisioning, Flash Read Cache and VSAN
This course is intended for:
- System Administrators
- The VMware vSphere 6.0 Ultimate Bootcamp class is intended for IT Professionals with 1 or more years of server and infrastructure experience. Individuals should have experience on Microsoft Windows and/or Linux Servers.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Course Introduction
- Chapter 01 - Course Introduction and Methodology
- Chapter 02 - Virtualization Overview
- Chapter 03 - Planning and Installing ESXi
- Chapter 04 - Using Tools to Administer a VMware Environment
- Chapter 05 - vCenter Server 6.0 and Licensing
- Chapter 06 - Configuring Networking
- Chapter 07 - Configuring Storage
- Chapter 08 - VM Creation, Configuration, and Snapshots
- Chapter 09 - Security and Permissions
- Chapter 10 - Server and VM Monitoring
- Chapter 11 - Advanced ESXi and vCenter Server Management
- Chapter 12 - Patching and Upgrading ESXi
- Chapter 13 - Disaster Recovery and Backup
- Course Closure
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||13 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt