VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale 7.0
- Learning Style: Virtual
- Provider: VMware
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Course Duration: 5 Days
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
This five-day course teaches you advanced skills for configuring and maintaining a highly available and scalable virtual infrastructure. Through a mix of lecture and hands-on labs, you configure and optimize the VMware vSphere® 7 features that build a foundation for a truly scalable infrastructure, and you discuss when and where these features have the greatest effect.
Attend this course to deepen your understanding of vSphere and learn how its advanced features and controls can benefit your organization. As an exclusive benefit, those who participate in this course will receive additional premium recorded lecture material on vSphere security.
The average salary for Vmware Administrator is $79,168 per year.
- Configure and manage vSphere networking and storage for a large and sophisticated enterprise
- Use VMware vSphere® Client™ to manage certificates
- Use Identity Federation to configure VMware vCenter Server® to use external identity sources
- Use VMware vSphere® Trust Authority™ to secure the infrastructure for encrypted VMs
- Use host profiles to manage VMware ESXi™ host compliance
- Create and manage a content library for deploying virtual machines
- Manage VM resource usage with resource pools
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators for compute, storage, and networking resources for ESXi hosts
- Optimize the performance in the vSphere environment, including vCenter Server
- Experienced system administrators, system engineers, and system integrators
You must complete one of the following prerequisites:
- Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V7] course
- Equivalent knowledge and administration experience with ESXi and vCenter Server
Experience with working at the command line is highly recommended.