VMware vRealize Operations: Install, Configure, Manage 8.2
- Learning Style: Virtual
- Provider: VMware
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Course Duration: 5 Days
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
This five-day course covers advanced capabilities like customizing alerts, views, reports, and dashboards and explains the architecture and different ways of deploying VMware vRealize® operations. This course explains certificates, capacity concepts, and workload optimization with real-world use cases and covers troubleshooting using dashboards and how-to manage compliance and configurations. The course also covers management packs such as those for or in the SDDC Management Health solution, Storage Devices Management Pack, and AWS Management Pack.
In general, this course explains how to use and configure most of the new features and enhancements in vRealize version 8.2.
The average salary for Vmware Administrator is $79,168 per year.
- Identify features and benefits of VMware vRealize® OperationsTM
- Design, size, and deploy a vRealize Operations cluster
- Identify the types of nodes and their roles in a vRealize Operations cluster
- Recognize how to use vRealize Operations components to build scalability and availability
- Use interface features to assess and troubleshoot operational issues
- Create policies to meet the operational needs of your environment
- Recognize effective ways to optimize performance, capacity, and cost in data centers
- Troubleshoot and manage issues and configurations using alerts and dashboards
- Use Telegraf to monitor operating systems and applications
- Create custom alert definitions, reports, and views
- Create custom dashboards using the dashboard creation canvas
- Configure widgets and widget interactions for dashboards
- Create super metrics
- Set up users and user groups for controlled access to your environment
- Extend the capabilities of vRealize Operations by adding management packs and configuring solutions
- Monitor the health of the vRealize Operations cluster by using self-monitoring dashboards
- Experienced system administrators, system integrators, and consultants responsible for designing, implementing, and customizing vRealize Operations.
This class requires system administration experience with VMware vSphere® deployments or completion of one of the following courses:
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage 7.0
- VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale 7.0