Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
VMware vRealize Automation: Install, Configure, Manage 8.3
- Aug 22, 2022 - Aug 26, 20225 Days - San Diego, CA08:00 AM - 04:00 PM PST
- Sep 26, 2022 - Sep 30, 20225 Days - San Diego, CA08:00 AM - 04:00 PM PST
- Oct 24, 2022 - Oct 28, 20225 Days - San Diego, CA08:00 AM - 04:00 PM PST
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
During this five-day course, you will focus on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vRealize® Automation™. You will gain an understanding on how to use vRealize Automation to automate the delivery of virtual machines, applications, and personalized IT services across different data centers and hybrid cloud environments.
The course covers how to manage both on-premise systems and cloud services and how vRealize Automation Service Broker can aggregate content in native formats from multiple clouds and platforms into a common catalog. You will learn how to interface vRealize Automation with other systems using VMware vRealize® Orchestrator™ and how to use vRealize Automation to manage Kubernetes systems and leverage other systems.
This course makes heavy use of hands-on labs.
- Describe the vRealize Automation architecture and use cases in cloud environments
- Manage vRealize Automation entities on VMware and third-party virtual and cloud infrastructures
- Configure and manage Cloud Accounts, Projects, Flavor Mappings, Image Mappings, Network Profiles, Storage Profiles, Volumes, Tags, and Services
- Create, modify, manage, and deploy Blueprints
- Connect to a Kubernetes Cluster and manage images and deployments
- Customize services and virtual machines with cloudConfig
Configure and manage the Service Broker
- Configure and manage ABX actions, custom properties, event broker subscriptions, and VMware vRealize® Orchestrator™ workflows
- Integrate with vRealize Orchestrator
- Install vRealize Automation with VMware vRealize® Suite Lifecycle Manager™
- Describe Cloud Automation Services (Cloud Assembly and Code Stream).
- Use logs and CLI commands to monitor and troubleshoot vRealize Automation
- Experienced system administrators and system integrators responsible for designing and implementing vRealize Automation
This course requires completion of one of the following courses:
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage 7.0
- VMware vSphere: Fast Track 7.0