70-740 - Installation Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016
About Individual Course:
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $149.00
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $149.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 897 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course prepares you for the 70-740 Exam leading to 70-740 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
This 70740 course is an intermediate level certification which will provide you information about the terminology, concepts, and technology that is covered within the initial three exams designed for Microsoft Windows Server 2016 MCSA certification. It is intended for those IT Professionals, who have a little bit of experience working with the Windows Server. The course is intended to be undertaken by those IT professionals who are tasked with managing the storage and compute via Windows Server 2016, and thus, need in depth understanding and knowledge of the scenarios, storage and compute options as well as requirements which are applicable and available to Windows Server 2016. This course will help students in preparing for the Microsoft 70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 exam.
On average, a Windows Server Administrator can earn up to $69,077/- per annum.
One the course is complete, candidates will be able to;
- Prepare as well as install Nano Server; which is a server core installation, and plan for server upgrades along with migration strategy
- Explain the different types of storage options, such as basic and dynamic disks, partition table format, virtual hard disks, file systems, and drive hardware, and describe the process of managing disks and volumes.
- Explain what enterprise storage solutions are, and how appropriate solutions can be selected for any given situation.
- Deploy and manage Data Duplication and Storage Spaces
- Install and configure Microsoft Hyper-V as well as configure virtual machines
- Understand the process of implementing, configuring, as well as managing Hyper-V and Windows containers
- Explain disaster recovery and high availability technologies available in Windows Server 2016
- Understand the process of planning, developing, as well as managing a failover cluster
- Deploy failover cluster for Hyper-V virtual machines
- Understand the process of developing as well as managing implementation images
- Understand the process of configuring NLB (Network Load Balancing) cluster, and planning for NLB deployment.
- Understand the process of managing, monitoring, as well as maintaining the installation of virtual machines.
This course is intended to be undertaken by;
- IT Professionals, having minimal experience of using Windows Server, and wish to upgrade their skill set through a short course which covers the storage and computer technologies available in Windows Server 2016. Through this course, they can become upgrade their skill set and knowledge.
- Windows Server Administrators who are new to the Windows Server administration as well as related technologies, and thereby, wish to increase their knowledge of storage and compute features available in Windows Server 2016.
Prior to enrolling in this course, candidates should have the following;
- Basic knowledge and understanding of fundamentals of networking
- Understanding and awareness of security industry best practices
- Basic understanding and knowledge of AD DS concepts
- Basic knowledge and understanding of server hardware
- Experience of configuring as well as supporting client operating systems of Windows like Windows 8 or Windows 10.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Following are the course which are recommended for a candidate to have completed prior to enrolling in this course;
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||10 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|