Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Administering Microsoft Azure SQL Solutions (DP-300T00)
- Jan 16, 2023 - Jan 19, 20234 Days - Live Online - PST08:00 AM - 04:00 PM PSTGuaranteed To Run
- Feb 21, 2023 - Feb 24, 20234 Days - Live Online - PST08:00 AM - 04:00 PM PSTGuaranteed To Run
- Mar 27, 2023 - Mar 30, 20234 Days - Live Online - PST08:00 AM - 04:00 PM PSTGuaranteed To Run
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
If you enroll in this course at the listed price, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher for the DP-300 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this Course:
- Plan, deploy and configure Azure SQL offerings
- Monitor database performance and tune a database and queries for optimum performance
- Plan and configure a High Availability Solution
- The audience for this course is data professionals managing data and databases who want to learn about administering the data platform technologies that are available on Microsoft Azure.
- This course is also valuable for data architects and application developers who need to understand what technologies are available for the data platform with Azure and how to work with those technologies through applications.
In addition to their professional experience, students who take this training should have technical knowledge equivalent to the following courses:
- Azure Fundamentals
- Azure Data Fundamentals