Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure (DP-300T00)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
- Plan, deploy and configure Azure SQL offerings
- Monitor database performance and tune a database and queries for optimum performance
- Plan and configure a High Availability Solution
- The audience for this course is data professionals managing data and databases who want to learn about administering the data platform technologies that are available on Microsoft Azure.
- This course is also valuable for data architects and application developers who need to understand what technologies are available for the data platform with Azure and how to work with those technologies through applications.
In addition to their professional experience, students who take this training should have technical knowledge equivalent to the following courses:
- Azure Fundamentals
- Azure Data Fundamentals
Career & Salary Insight
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||4 Days|