Administering Windows Server 2012 (MS-20411)
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1181 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
If you enroll in this course without the Master Subscription plan, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher for the 70-411 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
In this five day certified Microsoft IT Ops Training course gives students comprehensive training on administering windows server including Windows Server 2012 R2. This course is portion two in a series of three courses that delivers the skills and knowledge compulsory to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in a current enterprise environment.
The three courses mutually cover executing, managing, sustaining and provisioning services and setup in a Windows Server 2012 setting. Though there is certain cross-over of skills and errands through these courses, this course emphases on the administration tasks essential to sustain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure such as configuring and troubleshooting name resolution, operator and group administration with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) and Group Policy, executing Remote Access solutions such as Direct Access, VPNs and Web Application Proxy, employing Network Policies and Network Access Protection, Data Security, setting out and conservation of server images, as well as update administration and checking of Windows Server 2012 settings.
This course plans straight to and is the favored choice for hands-on preparation for Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Exam 411: Administering Windows Server 2012, which is the second of three exams mandatory for MCSA: Windows Server 2012 credential.
The average salary a professional Microsoft Server Administrator earns per year is $69,077.
After completing this course, students will be competent to:
- Configure and Troubleshoot Dominion Name System
- Sustain Active Directory Domain Services
- Handle User and Service Accounts
- Incorporate Group Policy Infrastructure
- Achieve User Desktops spending Group Policy
- Install, Construct and Troubleshoot Network Policy Server
- Apply Network Access Security
- Implement Remote Access
- Optimize File Services
- Constitute Encryption and Advanced Inspecting
- Install and Maintain Server Images
- Implement Update Supervisions
- Monitor Windows Server 2012
This course is planned for Information Technology (IT) Specialists with hands on knowledge working in a Windows server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 setting who desire to obtain the skills and knowledge obligatory to be capable to manage and sustain the fundamental infrastructure required for a Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 environment. The significant focus for students is to extend the early deployment of Windows Server 2012 services and substructure and deliver the skills necessary to manage and keep up a domain based Windows Server 2012 environment, providing skills in capacities such as User and Group managing, Network Access and Data Security. Candidates normally interested in appearing this course would be
- Windows Server Administrators qualified in working with Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 who wish to increase skills essential to accomplish daily management and maintenance responsibilities in a Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 environment
- IT Professionals who are considering to take the 411, Administering Windows Server 2012 exam
- IT professional wishing to take the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) exams in Data Center, Desktop Organization, Messaging, Collaboration and Communications will similarly be concerned for taking this course as they get ready for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) exams, which are a pre-requisite for their single specialties
Before admitting to this course, students must have:
Knowledge and expertise regarding the initial execution and alignment of core Windows Server services comprising Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Networking Services and Microsoft Hyper-V
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|