This course covers the functions and features of PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® to prepare you for your certification exam.
This course prepares you for the PMI-ACP Exam leading to PMI-ACP Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
First let’s have a look that what is Agile Certified Practioner? The Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI) is for project management professionals whose organizations currently use or are moving to agile practices. This advanced level certification course will take your skills to the next level. This course covers the functions and features of PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® to prepare you for your certification exam. Students will learn about the application process and the exam, Agile principles, dynamic systems development, and value-driven delivery. They will also learn about stakeholder engagement, boosting team performance, adaptive planning, problem detection and resolution and continuous improvement.
The average salary for Agile Certified Practitioner is $111,854 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Navigate the tools, techniques, knowledge, and skills addressed in the exam
- Review relevant topics in the PMI suggested reference materials
- Practice for the exam with sample questions and exercises
This course is intended for:
- Project manager seeking more information about agile project manager
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
|Subjects||Business Productivity, DevOps|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||9 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|