About this Course:
The Agile Master course is an intermediate level course with full training for Project managers and other professionals seeking an understanding of the Agile Scrum Strategies, implementation, and applications. The course will walk each candidate through the fundamentals and recommended practices for Scrum and Agile.
All professionals including the leads will learn how to deal with crucial projects and unexpected scenarios with effective management.
Agile is the most popular and widely used Project Management Approaches as 50% plus projects are dependent on Scrum. Considering the high percentage, Scrum is one of the main focus in this training course, therefore, topics including Sprint Reviews and Planning, Scrum Master Responsibilities and Artifacts Management, Distributed Scrum Implementation, Sprint and Product Backlog, and many others are explained in detail.
The main objective of the Agile Master course is to fully prepare the students for the Agile Master Certification Exam.
At the end of this course, students will have a much better understanding of the following concepts:
- Scrum Core Concepts, Terminologies, and Applications
- Sprint Planning and Reviews
- User Stories
- Daily Scrum Facilitation
- Different Scrum Artifacts Production Tools, Techniques, and Tips
- Product Backlog
- Finished Deliverables
- Sprint Backlog
- Implementation of Distributed Scrum
- Scrum Master Roles and Responsibilities
- JIRA Cloud Site Projects Management and Setup
- Preparation for the EXIN Agile Scrum Master examination
- Best Practices for Scrum Methodology
This course targets the following audience:
- Project and Product Managers
- Team Leads
- Scrum Masters
- Product Owners and stakeholders
- Software Developers
- Scrum Team Managers
- Candidates preparing for the Scrum Master Certification
Professionals who want to enroll for the Agile Master course should know the fundamentals of Agile Software Product Development. Also, we recommend the following course before enrolling for the Agile Master course:
- Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) Exam Prep Course