When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 198 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
12 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This course provides a comprehensive overview of core concepts and best practices of Scrum and Agile.
About this Course:
This intermediate-level training program is specifically designed for Project Managers and Team Leaders striving to learn the fundamentals of Agile Scrum Strategies and their Implementation. This course provides a comprehensive overview of core concepts and best practices of Scrum and Agile. Professionals will get to learn the art of dealing with complex projects and scenarios with a highly effective management approach.
Agile is one of the leading Project Management Approaches used by businesses and more than 50% of Agile Projects are based on Scrum. Considering the importance of Scrum, this course focuses on the core concepts of Scrum such as Sprint Reviews, Sprint Planning, Scrum Artifacts Management, Scrum Master Responsibilities, Distributed Scrum Implementation, Product Backlog, and many more. The primary objective of this course is to train professionals for success in the Scrum Master Certification Exam.
The core objective of this course is to help professionals gain a better knowledge and understanding of the following key topics:
- Scrum Core Concepts & Terminologies and their Applications
- Sprint Reviews and Sprint Planning
- User Stories and Daily Scrum Facilitation
- Numerous Scrum Artifacts Production Techniques and Tricks
- Understanding Product Backlog, Finished Deliverables, and Sprint Backlog
- Distributed Scrum Implementation in widespread Teams
- Roles and Responsibilities of Scrum Master
- JIRA Cloud Site Projects Management and Setup
- EXIN Agile Scrum Master Exam Preparation
- Scrum Methodology Best Practices
This course is specifically tailored for the following group of professionals and interested candidates:
- Project Managers and Team Leaders
- Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Software Developers
- Scrum Team Managers
- Professionals striving to clear Scrum Master Certification
Professionals planning to enroll in the Agile Master course must have a basic knowledge of the Agile Software Product Development. It is also highly recommended for professionals to complete the Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) Exam Prep Course before this one.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||4.5 Hours|