Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
AWS Business Essentials
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
This course helps IT business decision-makers understand the benefits of cloud computing and how a cloud strategy can help you meet your business objectives. In this course, we discuss the advantages of cloud computing for your business and the fundamentals of AWS, including financial benefits. This course also introduces you to successful cloud adoption frameworks to help you consider the AWS platform within your cloud computing strategy.
- Value and benefits of the AWS cloud
- Valuable ways that the AWS platform can be used
- Robust security capabilities, controls, and assurances in place to maintain security and data protection
- Articulate the financial impact the AWS cloud can have on an organization's procurement cycle, cost management, and contracts, while minimizing risks associated with consumption-based pricing models
- IT business decision-makers Individuals who are new to working with AWS
|Brand||Amazon Web Services|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.