AWS Solutions Architect Certification - Associate Level (CT001AC)
|BUY INDIVIDUALLY||BUY AS SUBSCRIPTION|
When you subscribe, you get:
Master subscription plan gives you access to this course PLUS:
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
Why get an AWS Certification?
- AWS Certification will help you achieve your certification credential which is a logo badge and title that may be used in business cards and other collateral to show that you are AWS Certified.
- The Ability to demonstrate skills, knowledge and expertise in designing and deploying projects on the AWS platform.
- Recognition and Visibility for your skills
- Credibility with employers and peers.
- AWS provides cloud computing services that enable a business to build sophisticated and scalable applications. Therefore, knowledge about these services and learning how to work with them on the Cloud is crucial for businesses and Professionals who are or will be working on the cloud.
Students will attain significant knowledge of AWS design patterns and infrastructure on developing apps on AWS, as well as receive skills to pass the AWS certification exam.
IT professionals looking to learn how to develop highly available, scalable, failure-tolerant and cost-effective systems on the AWS platform. Additionally, IT professionals looking to clear the AWS certification exam.
- Some IT industry work experience or a degree in the IT field.
- Some experience with Linux system administration advisable but not required.
- Basic understanding of databases.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Fundamentals of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Amazon S3
- Hands-on: S3 Lab; Creating Buckets, objects, and managing access control
- Amazon EC2
- Hands-on: Hosting an Application on EC2
- Amazon Relational Database Services (RDS)
- Hands-on: Deploying and scaling and application using RDS
- Amazon Elastic Load Balancer (ELB)
- Hands-on: Scaling the Application using Amazon ELB
- Amazon CloudWatch
- Use Case Study and Lab: Deploying an auto-scaling app on the cloud using auto-scaling, EC2, RDS, ELB
- Amazon VPC
- Hands-on: Hosting secure applications using public and private subnets
- Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- Hands-on: Generating groups, users, access policies and control
- Hands-on: Setup CloudFront CDN for an Application
- Route 53
- Hands-on: Moving an existing domain name to Route53 and configuring multi-location Routing
- Cloud Formation
- Hands-on: Generating and Deploying Cloud Formation Templates
- Dynamo DB
- AWS Frequently Used Design Patterns
Discussion about AWS Solutions Architect Associate Exam
|Brand||Amazon Web Services|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||4 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt