In short, an Amazon Web Services system operator (AWS SysOps) configures the AWS cloud management service, monitoring and managing the service carefully.
AWS SysOps Administrator Associate Certification Course + Exam Bundle
Our AWS SysOps Administrator Associate Course prepares systems administrators to take the official exam and become an AWS Certified SysOps Administrator—Associate.
Official Amazon SOA-C02 Exam & Certification
Save 30%! Offer Ends 2/15/2022
Our Graduates Work For Top Technology Companies
- Official Amazon Curriculum
- Official Amazon Exam
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Multiple Response Questions
- Lab Questions
- Updated SOA-C02 Exam
- Certification Valid for 3 Years
- Official Certification by Amazon
Why Take QuickStart’s AWS SysOps Administrator Associate Course + Exam Bundle?
Our AWS SysOps Administrator Associate Course is designed for system administrators and developer operators looking to advance their career with an AWS SysOps Administrator Associate certification. This 3-day, virtual instructor-led training (VILT) course offers a comprehensive, quality learning experience that includes an exam voucher.
Who Should Attend?
- - 1–2 years’ experience as a system administrator/system operator role
- - Experience with virtualization technology, monitoring and auditing systems, and translating architectural requirements
- - Hands-on experience with managing and operating AWS, AWS CLI and SDKs/API tools, and implementing security controls/compliance requirements
- - Working understanding of AWS tenets, network technologies, and security & networking concepts
- - AWS Cloud Practitioner Course prior to AWS SysOps Administrator Associate Certification Course
"Lectures are just simply incredible..."
I gave this course a shot after much pressure from a friend who recommended it to me. Boy! Was I blown by the level of professionalism at play here? I can only describe it as an out-of-body experience; quite unlike anything I have ever experienced. Their online lectures are just simply incredible. The interesting part of it all is how they conduct their live mentoring sessions to provide things like career and student support for participants looking to build their portfolio.
The admission process is very easy and to top it all, it is quite affordable. Since I started, I get to learn at my pace. I have a job, so it fits my schedule (work during the day, study at night). You can always contact them anytime to discuss the terms of the course and arrange a suitable package that works for you.
- CourseReport Review
"Instructional videos are very much up to date..."
So far between my instructor and instruction videos, I've found this course very informative. The instructional videos are very much up to date and in-depth. Class times are very flexible. There are coaches available during non-class times to help with any questions you might have
- CourseReport Review
AWS SysOps Administrator Associate Certification Course + Exam Bundle Course Curriculum
QuickStart is now offering assessment questions for AWS SysOps Administrator Certification - Associate Level (CT003AC). Whether you are deciding which exam to sign up for, or simply want to practice the materials necessary to complete certification for this course, we have provided a practice assessment to better aid in certification. 100% of the questions are real questions; from a recent version of the test you will take for AWS SysOps Administrator Certification - Associate Level (CT003AC).
What You'll Do:
- Use standard AWS infrastructure features like Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Load Balancing, and Auto Scaling from the command line.
- Use AWS CloudFormation and other automation technologies to deploy automated, repeatable stacks of AWS resources.
- Build functioning VPNs with Amazon VPC from scratch using the AWS Management Console.
- Deploy Amazon EC2 instances using command line calls and troubleshoot common problems.
- Monitor the health of Amazon EC2 and other AWS services.
- Manage user identity, AWS permissions, and security in the cloud.
- Manage resource consumption in an AWS account using tools like Amazon CloudWatch, tagging, and Trusted Advisor.
- Select and implement the best strategy for creating reusable Amazon EC2 instances.
- Configure Amazon EC2 instance that launch behind a load balancer, with the system scaling up and down in response to demand.
- Edit and troubleshoot basic AWS CloudFormation stack definitions.
AWS SysOps Administrator Associate Certification Course + Exam Bundle Overview & Outline
Our AWS SysOps Administrator Associate Course is designed for system administrators and developer operators looking to advance their career with an AWS SysOps Administrator Associate certification. In this 3-day, virtual instructor-led training course, you will create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems for AWS (Amazon Web Services), and learn specific AWS techniques, features, and tools for configuration and deployment. This AWS SysOps Administrator Associate Certification Course prepares you for the Amazon-official exam SOA-C02, where you will earn your AWS Certified SysOps Administrator—Associate certification. An exam voucher is included.
- Understanding Systems Operations on AWS
- Tooling and Automation
- Computing (Servers)
- Computing (Scaling and Name Resolution)
- Computing (Containers and Serverless)
- Computing (Database Services)
- Storage and Archiving
- Monitoring and Security
- Managing Resource Consumption
- Creating Automated and Repeatable Deployments
- Download Full Syllabus
Boost Your Earnings And Advance Your Career
Here are some potential AWS SysOps Administrator roles and salaries, according to location.
Earn an Acclaim Completion Badge
Display Your Acclaim Badge and Get the Recognition You Deserve.
Add an Acclaim badge to your LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter accounts to validate your professional and technical expertise. Badges are issued by QuickStart through Acclaim. With these badges, you can:
- Let anyone verify your certification by clicking on the badge.
- Display details of your certification and skills learned.
Learn From Industry-Expert Instructors
Our instructors have years of real-world experience to guide you through our AWS SysOps Administrator Associate Certification Course + Exam Bundle.
Joseph has worked in IT for over 20 years. He’s experienced in UNIX and storage area networking (SAN), enterprise virtualization, and cloud architectures. Joseph has also worked on HPUX systems US Navy flagships use. He’s worked with many companies, including HDS, 3PAR, Brocade, HP, EMC, and more. Now he specializes in blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Paul has over 2 decades of technical experience as a senior engineer, operations manager, and project lead. He has hands-on experience with internal IT infrastructures and unique IT customer environments. Some of Paul’s specialties include Identity, AD, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, Azure MFA, ADFS, WAP, e-Gap, IAG, UAG, firewalls, DirectAccess, load balancers, and PKI.
AWS SysOps Administrator Associate Certification Course FAQs:
Recommended prerequisites are 1–2 years’ experience as a system administrator/system operator role; experience with virtualization technology, monitoring and auditing systems, and translating architectural requirements; hands-on experience with managing and operating AWS, AWS CLI and SDKs/API tools, and implementing security controls/compliance requirements; working understanding of AWS tenets, network technologies, and security & networking concepts; and taking our AWS Cloud Practitioner Course prior to AWS SysOps Associate Certification Course.
With an AWS SysOps certification, you can become an AWS Solutions Architect, a DevOps engineer, an AWS SysOps administrator, an AWS cloud architect, and more!
Upon passing the exam, you will receive your certificate status in your AWS portal.
You will get one free retake for QuickStart’s AWS SysOps Associate Certification Course if you fail the exam.
Students are required to have a Windows machine to attempt the labs. Our lab environment does not support the Apple M1 Chip.