Azure Administrator Certification: Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-103)
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1273 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
If you enroll in this course without the Master Subscription plan, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher (excluding purchases using Training Vouchers / SATV) for the AZ-103 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, create and scale virtual machines, implement storage solutions, configure virtual networking, back up and share data, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement Azure Active Directory, secure identities, and monitor your solution.
The average salary of a mid and senior-level Azure Administrator is $107,364 and $115,212 per year.
- This course is for Azure Administrators. Azure Administrators manage the cloud services that span storage, networking, and compute cloud capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle. They take end-user requests for new cloud applications and make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor and adjust as appropriate. This role requires communicating and coordinating with vendors. Azure Administrators use the Azure Portal and as they become more proficient they use PowerShell and the Command Line Interface.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is Azure administrator?
Microsoft Azure Administrator. An Azure Administrator is responsible for implementing, monitoring and maintaining Microsoft Azure solutions, including major services related to Compute, Storage, Network and Security
Q2. What is Microsoft Azure certification?
The certification is designed for the Microsoft stack of products. There is a broad range of topics to choose from in infrastructure and developer skills. Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions [Exam 70-534] Designing and Implementing Cloud Data Platform Solutions [Exam 70-441]
Q3. How many questions are on the AZ-103?
The exam itself So in short, you only need to pass AZ-103 to be recognized as Microsoft Azure Administrator. The passing score is 700 out of 1000. I got 62 questions in total along with 2 labs including 14 tasks. 8 Multiple Choice questions
Q4. How do I prepare for Azure certification?
- Pick the exam you are going to take.
- Identify the Skills Measured on the exam.
- Assess your current strength against each measured skill.
- Build a learning plan based on where you identified you need to focus.
- Log into Azure and USE IT to build your skills.
- Take the exam.
Q5. What are Azure Solutions?
Get started with Azure solutions that help you innovate, make data-driven decisions, and increase efficiency while taking advantage of your existing investments. Develop solutions to improve health-based outcomes and drive efficiency, while harnessing technology innovation.
Q6. Is Microsoft Azure certification worth it?
The training involved with Microsoft Azure certification can help you get there. ... When it comes to honing your skills and understanding of Microsoft Azure, the answer is a resounding yes. Cloud computing is the platform of the future and as IT industry data shows, the future has arrived
Q7. Is Azure in demand?
The opportunities for Microsoft Azure certified aspirants have drastically multiplied in recent years, owing to the growing demand: As per reports from Microsoft, over 1,000 new customers sign up to Azure daily. That's 365,000 new companies adopting MS Azure every year!
Q8. How much does Azure certification cost?
This will result in a certification cost of $165 to $330 USD. The Expert certifications, like the Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert, typically require you to earn an Associate certification as a prerequisite before taking the exam for the Expert certification.
Q9. Is Azure similar to AWS?
AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform offer largely similar basic capabilities around flexible compute, storage and networking. They all share the common elements of a public cloud: self-service and instant provisioning, autoscaling, plus security, compliance and identity management features.
Q10. Is Azure a PaaS?
Azure Platform As A Service. Platform as a service (PaaS) is a deployment and development environment within the cloud that delivers simple cloud-based apps to complex, cloud-enabled applications. PaaS is designed to support the complete web application lifecycle of building, testing, deploying, managing, and updating.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||4 Days|