Azure Security Engineer Certification: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies (AZ-500)
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1186 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
If you enroll in this course without the Master Subscription plan, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher for the AZ-500 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
In this course students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement security controls, maintain the security posture, and identify and remediate vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools. The course covers scripting and automation, virtualization, and cloud N-tier architecture.
The average salary of a Azure Security Engineer is $118,862 per year.
- Describe specialized data classifications on Azure
- Identify Azure data protection mechanisms
- Implement Azure data encryption methods
- Secure Internet protocols and how to implement them on Azure
- Describe Azure security services and features
- Students should have at least one year of hands-on experience securing Azure workloads and experience with security controls for workloads on Azure.
Before attending this course, students must have knowledge of:
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
|Subjects||Cloud Computing, Information Security, Virtualization|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|