About this Course:
This course helps professionals learn how to utilize the core features and functionalities of the Bootstrap 3 to build interactive websites quickly and seamlessly. This course gives an overview of the leading mobile-first web development tool and focuses on the applications & features of Twitter Bootstrap. In this course, all the fundamental blocks of Bootstrap are elaborated to help professionals build familiarity with its key tools and resources.
Through this course, candidates will learn the art of developing websites in Bootstrap 3 and will also get to know the basics of integrating and adding functionalities. This course covers key concepts relating to Grid Stacking, Bootstrap Jumbotron, Glyph Icons, Panel Wells, Alert Messages, Navigation Bars, Tables, and Spacing Typography.
The core objective of this course is to help professionals gain a better knowledge and sound understanding of the following key concepts:
- Fundamentals and Essentials of Bootstrap 3
- Bootstrap 3 Web Development Tools & Resources
- Developing Website in Bootstrap 3 and Integrating Functionalities
- Bootstrap Webpage Addition and Grid System Fundamentals
- Getting to Know Grid Stacking & Responses
- Core Concepts of Bootstrap Jumbotron, Glyph Icons, Navigation Bar, & Tables
- Building Familiarity with Spacing Typography, Panel Wells, & Alert Messages
This course presents an incredible learning opportunity for IT Professionals, Students, Employees, and Enthusiasts. Every professional and student can benefit from the teachings of this course & can build familiarity with the key concepts & functionalities of the Bootstrap 3.
There are no prerequisites for the Bootstrap 3 Responsive Design Tutorial Fundamentals course.