C++ 11: Intermediate
- Learning Style: On Demand
- Learning Style: Course
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Course Duration: 4 Hours
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
If you want to learn C++ to advance your skills, gain the ability to program games, and create your own software, you might love this course! You can go from beginner to advanced with C++ using this course because it has 9+ hours of video that might motivate you to keep learning and programming in C++!
If you have no previous knowledge or experience in C++, you will like that the course begins with C++ basics. If you have learned about C++ already in another course and want to improve what you already know, the course has hours of different topics in C++ with one topic per section.
The average salary for C++ Developer is $70,641 per year.
- Classes and Structs - Part 1
- Enums - Part 1
- Unions - Part 1
- Typedefs - Part 1
- Introduction to Pointers - Part 1
- Pointers and Array Indexing - Part 1
- Using Const with Pointers - Part 1
- Pointers to String Literals - Part 1
- References - Part 1
- Smart Pointers - Part 1
- Complete beginners who wish to learn C++
- No previous programming knowledge is needed
- Basic Computer skills will be sufficient