CCNA Security Certification (Exam 210-260 IINS) (Coming Soon)
|SUBSCRIBE TO 7-DAY FREE TRIAL|
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
The Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) will enable you attain associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks.
In this course you will learn about the design, implementation, and monitoring of a comprehensive security policy using Cisco IOS security features and technologies as examples. You will also learn about security controls of Cisco IOS devices as well as a functional introduction to the Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA). This course enables you to perform basic tasks to secure a network using Cisco IOS security features, which are available through web-based GUIs on the Cisco ASA, and the command-line interface (CLI) on Cisco routers and switches.
Site-to-site virtual private network (VPN) configuration is covered on both the Cisco IOS and the Cisco ASA. Modern malware examples are included in this course as are cryptographic techniques using stronger hashing and encryption algorithms. Current versions of Cisco IOS, Cisco ASA, and Cisco AnyConnect are featured.
This certification is a DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certification and meets DoD 8140/8570 training requirements.
This Course prepares you for the following exam:
- 210-260 IINS
- Common network security concepts
- Secure routing and switching infrastructure
- Deploy basic authentication, authorization, and accounting services
- Deploy basic firewalling services
- Deploy basic site-to-site and remote access VPN services
- Advanced security services such as intrusion protection, content security and identity management
- Develop a comprehensive network security policy to counter threats against information security
- Configure routers with Cisco IOS software security features, including management and reporting functions
- Bootstrap the Cisco ASA Firewall for use in a production network
- Configure the Cisco ASA Firewall for remote access to a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) VPN
- Configure a Cisco IOS zone-based firewall (ZBF) to perform basic security operations on a network
- Configure site-to-site VPNs using Cisco IOS features
- Configure security features on IOS switches to mitigate various Layer 2 and Layer 3 attacks
- How a network can be compromised using freely available tools
- Implement line passwords, and enable passwords and secrets
- Examine authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA) concepts and features using the local database as well as Cisco Secure ACS 5.2
- Configure packet filtering on the perimeter router
- Network designers
- Network, systems, and security engineers
- Network and security managers
Job Roles associated with CCNA Security certification:
- Security engineer $87,470
- Network security engineer $86,633
- Network administrator $62,181
- Network engineer $76,768
- Senior network engineer $97,615
- Information security analyst $68,991
- Systems engineer (computer networking / IT) $72,700
- Working knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Working knowledge of Cisco IOS networking and concepts
Self-Paced Learning Outline
Module 1. Security Concepts
- Threat defense technologies
- Security policy and basic security architectures
- Cryptographic technologies
Module 2. Secure Network Devices
- Implementing AAA
- Management protocols and systems
- Securing the control plane
Module 3. Layer 2 Security
- Securing Layer 2 infrastructures
- Securing Layer 2 protocols
Module 4. Firewall
- Firewall technologies
- Introducing the Cisco ASA v9.2
- Cisco ASA access control and service policies
- Cisco IOS zone-based firewall
Module 5. VPN
- IPsec technologies
- Site-to-site VPN
- Client-based remote access VPN
- Clientless remote access VPN
Module 6. Advanced Topics
- Intrusion detection and protection
- Endpoint protection
- Content security
- Advanced network security architectures
- Classroom Live Labs
Lab 1: Exploring Cryptographic Technologies
Lab 2: Configure and Verify AAA
Lab 3: Configuration Management Protocols
Lab 4: Securing Routing Protocols
Lab 5: VLAN Security and ACLs on Switches
Lab 6: Port Security and Private VLAN Edge
Lab 7: Securing DHCP, ARP, and STP
Lab 8: Explore Firewall Technologies
Lab 9: Cisco ASA Interfaces and NAT
Lab 10: Access Control Using the Cisco ASA
Lab 11: Exploring Cisco IOS Zone-Based Firewall
Lab 12: Explore IPsec Technologies
Lab 13: IOS-Based Site-to-Site VPN
Lab 1: ASA-Based Site-to-Site VPN
Lab 14: Remote Access VPN: ASA and AnyConnect
Lab 15: Clientless Remote Access VPN
Lab 16: Configure AAA and Secure Remote Administration
Lab 17: Configure Secure Network Management Protocols
Lab 18: Configure Secure EIGRP Routing
Lab 19: Configure Secure Layer 2 Infrastructure
Lab 20: Configure DHCP Snooping and STP Protection
Lab 21: Configure Interfaces and NAT on the Cisco ASA
Lab 22: Configure Network Access Control with the Cisco ASA
Lab 23: Configure Site-to-Site VPN on IOS
Lab 24: Configure AnyConnect Remote Access VPN on ASA
Lab 25: Configure Clientless SSL VPN on the ASA
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt