CCNA Security Certification (Exam 210-260 IINS) (Coming Soon)
About Individual Course:
This course prepares you for the 210-260 IINS Exam leading to 210-260 IINS Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
This CCNA Security Online course has been developed keeping in mind all the information required by a student in order to excel in their careers. This course helps in developing associate level skills which are necessary for securing Cisco networks. This CCNA Security Certification training course has been designed to provide information about developing, deploying and monitoring a comprehensive security policy via the technologies and security features available within the Cisco IOS, and using them as examples. This course will also teach you all about the security controls of Cisco IOS devices along with introducing you to the Cisco ASA (Adaptive Security Appliance). After the completion of this course, you will be able to perform basic tasks for network security vis Cisco IOS Security features which can be accessed via web based GUIs on the Cisco ASA, along with the CLI (Command Line Interface) on Cisco switches and routers.
Both the Cisco ASA and Cisco IOS cover Site to Site VPN (Virtual Private Networks). Examples of modern malware as well as cryptographic techniques inclusive of encryption algorithms and hashing are included in this course. In addition, the course features the current versions of Cisco ASA, Cisco IOS, and Cisco AnyConnect.
This CCNA Security certification training is a DoD approved 8570 baseline certification, which meet the
training requirements of DoD 8140/8570.
By enrolling in this course, you can prepare for the following:
- 210-260 IINS
Once the course is complete, candidates will be able to;
- Understand and explain common concepts of network security
- Understand the process of securing switching and routing infrastructure
- Understand the process of installing basic authorization, authentication and accounting services
- Understand the process of implementing basic firewalling services
- Understand the process of installing remote access and site to site VPN services
- Understand and explain advanced security services such as content security, intrusion protection, and identity management
- Understand the process of creating a comprehensive network security policy for countering any threats to information security.
- Understand the process of configuring routers using the security features within Cisco IOS software, inclusive of reporting and management functions.
- Understand the process of bootstrapping the Cisco ASA firewall to be used in a production network.
- Understand the process of configuring Cisco ASA firewall for giving a SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) VPN remote access.
- Understand the process of performing basic security operations by configuring Cisco IOS zone based firewall, on a network
- Understand the process of utilizing Cisco IOS features for configuring site to site VPNs
- Understand the process of using freely available tools for compromising a network
- Understand the process of configuring security features for mitigating various Layer 2 and 3 attacks on IOS switches
- Understand the process of deploying line passwords as well as enabling secrets and passwords
- Understand and explain the process of examining authorization, authentication, and accounting (AAA) features as well as concepts by utilizing Cisco Secure ACS 5.2 along with the local database
- Understand the process of configuring packet filtering on perimeter routers
This course is intended to be undertaken by;
- Network and security managers
- Network designers
- Network, system, and security engineers
Following are the different job roles which a person can apply for once he or she has obtained the CCNA Security Certification
- Security Engineers; on average these professionals earn up to $87,470/- per year
- Network administrator; the average earning potential of a network administrator is $62,181/- per annum
- Network Security Engineer; on average these professionals can earn up to $86,633/- per annum
- Network Engineer; on average a network engineer can earn up to $76,768/- per year
- Senior Network Engineer; these professionals can earn up to $97,615/- per year on annum
- Information security analyst; these professionals earn an average of $68,991/- per year
- Systems Engineer (IT/ Computer Networking); these professionals can earn an average of $72,700/- per annum
Prior to enrolling in this course, students should have;
- Knowledge and understanding of Windows Operating System
- Knowledge and understanding of Cisco IOS Networking as well as concepts
Practice Certification Exam
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|