Certified Ethical Hacking (CEHv10)
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 905 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
The Certified Ethical Hacker(CEH) training course enables students to identify, counter, and defend against hackers, who can maliciously penetrate networks and gain access to vital information. This will allow students to deploy proactive countermeasures and be able to stay ahead of security developments and exploited vulnerabilities. This course is also the prerequisite for the CHFI certification, which will expand on hacking techniques and explore cyber-forensics and investigation. Topics in this course include: DDOS Attacks, Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, Virus Creation and Buffer Overflows.
This course will teach you the following:
- Top Information Security Attack Vectors
- Information Security Threat Categories
- Types of Attacks on a System
- Hacking Concepts, Types, and Phases
- Ethical Hacking Concepts and Scope
- Enumeration Concepts
- Enumeration Pen Testing
- CEH System Hacking Steps
- How to Defend Against Keyloggers
- Penetration Testing
This course is intended for:
- Security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of their network infrastructure.
You must have at least 2 years of experience in the field of Information Security to be able to give the CEH certification exam. The candidate must also have any sort of degree in IT in order to work professionally. For the most current requirements please check the eligibility requirements on the EC Council website.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||17 Hours|