Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
5 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $149.00
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $149.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
About this course:
This series covers everything you need to know about becoming a Certified Incident Handling Engineer. Students will learn about threats, vulnerabilities and exploits, IH preparation, request trackers for incident handling, preliminary responses, identification and initial responses, sysinternals, containment, eradication, follow-up, recovery, virtualization security, and malware incident handling.
As a Certified Incident Handler, you are prepared to effectively help incident handlers, system administrators, and general security engineers understand how to plan, create, and utilize their systems in order to prevent, detect, and respond to security breaches. Every business connected to the internet is getting probed by hackers trying to gain access, making it a necessity to have someone that knows how to detect and resolve security breaches. This certification is ideal for those who lead incident handling teams or are part of an incident handling team.
The average salary for a Certified Incident Handling Engineer skills is $78,662 per year.
- Have knowledge to detect security threats, risk, and weaknesses.
- Have knowledge to plan for prevention, detection, and responses to security breaches.
- Have knowledge to accurately report on their findings from examinations.
- Be ready to sit for the C)IHE Certification Exam
The CIHE course is an incident handling course that teaches students how to plan for, detect, and respond to security breaches. In order to do this effectively we require students to understand the material in our CISSO: Information Systems Security Office course. If you have taken the course or have equivalent experience/knowledge, you'll be able to learn the art of incident handling in the CIHE course.
We require students to understand the material in our CISSO: Information Systems Security Office course. If you have taken the course or have equivalent experience/knowledge, you'll be able to learn the art of incident handling in the CIHE course.
Suggested prerequisite course:
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Module 01 - Course Introduction
- Module 02 - Threats, Vulnerabilities and Exploits
- Module 03 - IH Preparation
- Module 04 - Request Tracker for Incident Handling
- Module 05 - Preliminary Response
- Module 06 - Identification and Initial Response
- Module 07 - Sysinternals
- Module 08 - Containment
- Module 09 - Eradication
- Module 10 - Follow-up
- Module 11 - Recovery
- Module 12 - Virtualization Security
- Module 13 - Malware Incident Handling
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||5 Hours|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's