Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
15 HoursCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
| Learn Subscription |
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
The CISM certification program is developed specifically for experienced information security managers and those who have information security management responsibilities. CISM is globally recognized as the leading credential for information security managers. Our CISM Certified Information Security Manager course provides the student with the knowledge and proficiency to prepare for the globally recognized CISM certification exam. The CISM certification combines the achievement of passing a comprehensive exam with recognition of work, management and educational experience, providing you with greater credibility in the marketplace. This course will immerse the student into the subject, with in-depth coverage of the information covering the four domains that make up the "Body of Knowledge" for the CISM exam and will provide the student the tools to build their technical skills to manage, design, oversee and assess an enterprise's information security.
The average salary for a Certified Information Security Manager is $125,000 per year.
- Prepare for and pass the Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) exam
- Develop an information security strategy and plan of action to implement the strategy
- Manage and monitor information security risks
- Build and maintain an information security plan both internally and externally
- Implement policies and procedures to respond to and recover from disruptive and destructive information security events.
- CISM is the leading credential for information security managers.
- IT professionals must have at least 5 years of information security experience, including IT consultants, auditors, managers, security policy writers, privacy officers, information security officers, network administrators, security device administrators, and security engineers.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Course 01 - Information Security Governance
- Course 02 - Information Risk Management
- Course 03 - Information Security Program Development
- Course 04 - Information Security Incident Management
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||15 Hours|
Why Choose QuickStart?
- Cognitive Learning Based Platform
- Manager Mode and Full Learning Dashboard
- Peer/Team Social Networking Experience
- Bulk Pricing and Team Discouns
Sales (866) 991-3924
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST
Chat Live With Us
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST