About this course:
This arrangement covers the features and functions of Certified Wireless Security Professional. Understudies will become familiar with the nuts and bolts of Legacy security, encryption ciphers methods, WLAN security, and 802.11 confirmation techniques. They will at that point find out about SOHO 802.11 security, wireless security dangers, dynamic encryption key generation, quick secure roaming, and wireless LAN security auditing. Also, they will figure out how to execute wireless security VPNs, monitoring, guest access and remote access services, WLAN security infrastructure, and the WLAN security infrastructure.
The normal compensation for a Certified Wireless Security Professional is $95,000 every year.
- WLAN Techniques for Discovery.
- Attack and Intrusion Techniques
- 11 Protocol Analysis
- Deal with Endpoint Security Systems 802.11 Authentication and Key
- Implementation of Wireless Intrusion Prevention Systems (WIPS)
- Enterprise/SOHO/SMB/Public-Network Security design models
- A Layer of VPNs 2 and 3 utilized over 802.11 networks
- WLAN Security Overview
- Legacy Security
- Encryption Ciphers and Methods
- 11 Authentication Methods
- Dynamic Encryption Key Generation
- SOHO 802.11 Security
- Fast Secure Roaming
- Wireless Security Risks
- Wireless LAN Security Auditing
- Wireless Security Monitoring
- Remote Access, VPNs, and Guest Access Services
- WLAN Security Infrastructure
- Wireless Security Policies
This course is designed for:
The professionals of Wireless looking to increase the forefront expertise of wireless security and earn the CWSP credential should attend.
The Following essential information and abilities are proposed before going to the CWSP Course:
CWNA Certification or comparable in information and experience.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
CWSP - Certified Wireless Security Professional.
CWNA - Certified Wireless Network Administrator.