Cisco SD-WAN Account Manager (SDWANAM)
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
This one-day workshop discusses Cisco Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) which is an overlay architecture that overcomes the biggest drawbacks of traditional WAN. Participants will be able to explain how to position the Cisco SD-WAN solution and understand basic features. Find complete recommendations and details below.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe why customers desire SD-WAN.
- Explain the basic components of Cisco SD-WAN.
- Describe use cases of SD-WAN.
- Describe management features of Cisco SD-WAN.
- Understand the business areas to leverage Cisco SD-WAN
- IT Professionals
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Familiarity with Wide Area Networks (WANs)