Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) + Certification Exam Bundle
This Course Includes:
- Certified (ISC)² Curriculum
- Access to Integrated Labs
- Lifetime Access to Course Content
- Get Official (ISC)² Exam Voucher
- Certificate of Completion
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
This course is for professionals preparing for the CISSP certification exam. The course also includes the official exam voucher.
About this Course:
The Certification of CISSP is the most well-worth credential in the specialty of data security. The credential fills in as a declaration of the experts' technical and managerial knowledge and abilities and authenticates his broad working experience identifying with planning, managing, and designing the security framework of the organization. All things considered, a Certified Security Specialist of CISSP gains $126,770 every year. The Exam of CISSP depends on the 8 data security areas that assume a considerable job in enlarging the guidelines of security in the national corporations, infrastructure, and data frameworks.
The essential goal of these recognized areas is to assist experts in building up sound information and comprehension of the data security needs of a business venture. With the combination of human, administrative, and specialized angles, the exam of CISSP endeavors to construct better cooperation among information and system security. The eight spaces of the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) incorporate Risk and Security Management, Asset Security, Security Engineering, Communication and Network Security, Identity and Access Management, Software Development Security, Security Assessment and Testing, and Security Operations.
The following expert’s group can savor the greatest advantages of the certification and learnings of CISSP:
- Security Manager
- Security Consultant and Analyst
- Security Director and IT Manager
- Security System Engineer
- Information Security Professionals
- Network and Security Architect
- At least 5 years of working involvement with various CISSP-CBK spaces is compulsory
- Applicants must have a Graduate Degree of 4-years or Equivalent
- The Approved List of (ISC)2 Credential Credit will represent the 1-year experience
- The Associate of (ISC)2 must acquire 5 years working involvement with the next 6 years.
- Unpracticed Candidates can become (ISC)2 Associate by finishing the Exam of CISSP