Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
4 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
About this course:
CompTIA Cloud+ Advanced builds on the concepts taught in CompTIA Cloud+ Intermediate and CompTIA Cloud+ Basic courses. The course explores the concepts in more detail and prepares the candidates to appear in the CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-002 exam. The candidates are taught in depth concepts of analyzing, selecting, monitoring, and protecting cloud resources.
This CompTIA Cloud+ Advanced training course is part of the three course series offered to completely address the curriculum of CompTIA Cloud+ exam CV0-002. The candidates successfully completing the three course series can appear for the said exam with confidence as they would have acquired the essential knowledge and experience to clear the exam.
The average salary for a CompTia certified is $90,572 per year.
- Testing and Tools
- Security and Controls
- Recovery and Availability
- The course in intended for the IT professionals working with IT vendors and enterprise customers who are interested in learning about analyzing, monitoring or protecting cloud resources and who are working with the cloud.
- The course is vendor-neutral and covers the general technical concepts applicable to every vendor’s cloud infrastructure.
- Candidates are highly encouraged to take on the CompTIA Cloud+ Basic and CompTIA Cloud+ Intermediate courses before enrolling for this course.
- This course is the more technically advanced course than the Basic and Intermediate courses.
Suggested Prerequisite course:
Self-Paced Learning Outline
Chapter 01 - Testing and Tools
- Topic A: Techniques For Testing - Part 1
- Techniques For Testing - Part 2
- Techniques For Testing - Part 3
- Topic B: Tools - Part 1
- Tools - Part 2
- Tools - Part 3
- Topic C: More Tools - Part 1
- More Tools - Part 2
- More Tools - Part 3
Chapter 02 - Security and Controls
- Topic A: Best Practices For Network Security - Part 1
- Best Practices For Network Security - Part 2
- Best Practices For Network Security - Part 3
- Topic B: Understanding Data Security - Part 1
- Understanding Data Security - Part 2
- Understanding Data Security - Part 3
- Topic C: Understanding Access Controls - Part 1
- Understanding Access Controls - Part 2
- Understanding Access Controls - Part 3
Chapter 03 - Recovery and Availability
- Topic A: Disaster Recovery - Part 1
- Disaster Recovery - Part 2
- Disaster Recovery - Part 3
- Topic B: Configure High Availability - Part 1
- Configure High Availability - Part 2
- Configure High Availability - Part 3
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||4 Hours|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's