CompTIA Cloud+ Intermediate
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
4 HoursCourse Duration
|BUY INDIVIDUALLY||BUY AS SUBSCRIPTION|
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
About this course:
CompTIA Cloud+ Intermediate builds on the concepts taught in CompTIA Cloud+ Basic. The course explores the concepts in more detail and prepares the candidates to appear in the CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-002 exam. The next step in this three course preparatory series is the CompTIA Cloud+ Advanced course. The candidates are taught in depth concepts of analyzing, selecting, monitoring, and protecting cloud resources.
The average salary for a Comptia certified is $90,579 per year.
- Virtualization in the Cloud
- Resource Allocation
- The course in intended for the IT professionals working with IT vendors and enterprise customers who are interested in learning about analyzing, monitoring or protecting cloud resources and who are working with the cloud.
- The course is vendor-neutral and covers the general technical concepts applicable to every vendor’s cloud infrastructure.
- Candidates are highly encouraged to take on the CompTIA Cloud+ Basic course before enrolling for this course.
- The set of three courses is essential to completely cover the CompTIA Cloud+ certification exam course contents.
- This course is the more technically advanced course than the Basic course.
Suggested prerequisite couse:
Self-Paced Learning Outline
Chapter 01 - Virtualization in the Cloud
- Topic A: Virtualization Overview - Part 1
- Virtualization Overview - Part 2
- Virtualization Overview - Part 3
- Topic B: Understanding Hypervisors - Part 1
- Understanding Hypervisors - Part 2
- Understanding Hypervisors - Part 3
- Topic C: Configuring Virtualization Hosts - Part 1
- Configuring Virtualization Hosts - Part 2
- Configuring Virtualization Hosts - Part 3
- Topic D: Creating and Configuring Virtual Machines - Part 1
- Creating and Configuring Virtual Machines - Part 2
- Creating and Configuring Virtual Machines - Part 3
- Topic E: Using Virtualization in the Cloud - Part 1
- Using Virtualization in the Cloud - Part 2
- Using Virtualization in the Cloud - Part 3
- Topic F: Migrating Virtual Resources - Part 1
- Migrating Virtual Resources - Part 2
- Migrating Virtual Resources - Part 3
Chapter 02 - Resource Allocation
- Topic A: Monitoring Resources - Part 1
- Monitoring Resources - Part 2
- Monitoring Resources - Part 3
- Topic B: Remote Access Administration - Part 1
- Remote Access Administration - Part 2
- Remote Access Administration - Part 3
- Topic C: Examining Host Resource Allocation - Part 1
- Examining Host Resource Allocation - Part 2
- Examining Host Resource Allocation - Part 3
- Topic D: Examining Virtual Machine Resource Allocation - Part 1
- Examining Virtual Machine Resource Allocation - Part 2
- Examining Virtual Machine Resource Allocation - Part 3
Chapter 03 - Optimization
- Topic A: Optimizing Performance - Part 1
- Optimizing Performance - Part 2
- Optimizing Performance - Part 3
- Topic B: Policies and Procedures - Part 1
- Policies and Procedures - Part 2
- Policies and Procedures - Part 3
- Topic C: Best Practices - Part 1
- Best Practices - Part 2
- Best Practices - Part 3
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||4 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's