CompTIA Cloud+ Basics
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 848 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
88 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This course prepares you for the CV0-002 Exam leading to CV0-002 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
CompTIA Cloud+ Basic is an entry level course to introduce the basic knowledge and skills needed to analyze, select, monitor, and protect cloud resources. The concepts taught in this course include identifying vulnerabilities, investigating network issues, connecting and monitoring networks and cloud environment. This course helps the students to prepare for the CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-002 certification exam.
This CompTIA Cloud+ Basic training course addresses the essential knowledge for installation, deployment, management and maintenance of cloud infrastructure with an enhanced focus on its security. The course is based on the cloud concepts and models, virtualization, and infrastructure in the cloud.
The average salary for a CompTia certified is $90,572 per year.
- Cloud Concepts and Models
- Data Storage and Networking
- Network Infrastructute
- The course in intended for the IT professionals working with IT vendors and enterprise customers who are interested in learning about analyzing, monitoring or protecting cloud resources and who are working with the cloud.
- The course is vendor-neutral and covers the basic concepts applicable to every vendor’s cloud infrastructure.
- Although, there are not formal pre-requisites to undertake this course, but it is assumed that the students have some basic applied knowledge and hands-on experience of computers, networks, and cyber security.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||6 Hours|
Paul has over 2 decades of of technical experience as a senior engineer, operations manager & project lead.
He has had hands-on impact within internal IT infrastructure, as well as in hundreds of unique customer environments that resulted in an in-depth knowledge of a wide range of security, identity, cloud, and infrastructure products & features; and a breadth of knowledge in associated network devices and applications.
His specialties include:
Identity, AD, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, Azure MFA, ADFS, WAP, e-Gap, IAG, UAG, Firewalls, DirectAccess, Load balancers, PKI, Troubleshooting application and network issues, quickly learning new applications/technologies, building and leading tech teams, project management, creating scalable processes.
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.