Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
CompTIA Linux+ (CompTIA-Linux+)
- Jul 11, 2022 - Jul 15, 20225 Days - Live Online - PST08:00 AM - 04:00 PM PST
Need Training 5 or more people?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
The CompTIA Linux+ LX0-103 & LX0-104 exams, are being phased out, from 30th September. For students currently enrolled, or enrolling in the CompTIA Linux+ training, the last day for registration of exams is 30th September, end of business day.
The CompTIA Linux+ training, after the 30th of September 2019, shall not lead to a CompTIA Linux+ certificate, however the training still contains the latest foundational skills demanded by hiring managers.
About this course:
Its time to prepare for the CompTIA Linux+ (CompTIA-Linux+) which a very popular course and valued certification around the world. There is a huge demand of Linux administrators, engineers and architects because of their experience and pro skills related to Linux. If you have the basic knowledge the foundation is already set for the next level where you can learn further about the installation, security, and troubleshooting. This course will also help you to be prepared for the CompTIA Linux+ exam.
This certification differentiates you from the crowd in the IT industry because of your consistent learning and experience of Linux. Having a six month or 1-year experience is the key to your exam because you cannot enroll if you don’t have the basic knowledge about it. In this course, you will learn about managing the user administrations, Linux based clients and monitoring the security of the systems.
What has changed in the CompTIA Linux+ program?
So, there is a significant difference between the two versions as the previous one was all basic and beginner learning. There was less material and the goal were only to run the program. But, as now today the global industries rely on the IT sector for producing outstanding results, the new plus program is going to take you the very next level of quality. The course will be detailed and one may learn about the new strategies and tips for making things done in the practical world.
Advantages of the LPI Linux programs?
There are many jobs out there for the Linux professionals as it has been providing a great panel of jobs for many years. Once you are done with the four levels of Linux certification, you can work anywhere around the world because of your experience with the technology. Technology like the Linux essentials which many companies require for the entry-level experts should be on your fingertips to cover the foundation.
- Once you are done with the course you will have the pro skills to handle the Linux system. Here are some of the skills that you have:
- You will be able to configure the hardware settings and would be able to run the system effectively than before
- You can easily manage the hard disk and the libraries of the system
- Would be able to easily create a better file system and would be able to manage the files and processes
- Managing of the user accounts and troubleshooting of the network settings and services
The objectives of this course are to make sure that you:
- Install and manage the Linux administration and work with Linux ownerships
- Able to manage all the operating system and networks especially Kernel
- Able to troubleshoot and provide security to the Linux operating system for effective and efficient performance.
People who can enroll for this course can be:
- IT Professionals with experience or good knowledge
- Linux administrators, engineers, and architects
- The person enrolling for the course should have prior experience working with Linux for a year or more.
- Should have all the basic knowledge about the Linux operating system and its administration and support.
Career & Salary Insight
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1) What is the exam code for Linux+?
You can give LX0-103 & LX0-104 OR XK0-004. XK0-004 is the new Linux The new Linux+ certification is comprised of just one exam and the original Linux+ certification was developed by the Linux Professional Institute (LPI) and is comprised of two separate exams. Passing both will get you the Linux+ certification as well as LPIC-1 certified by the LPI which is LX0-103 & LX0-104
Q2) What is the Launch Date of XK0-004 exam?
The Launch Date of XK0-004 exam is April 2, 2019
Q3) Need details for Linux + XK0-004 exam
CompTIA Linux+ validates the skills of IT professionals with hands-on experience configuring, monitoring, and supporting servers running the Linux operating system. The new exam has an increased focus on the following topics: security, kernel modules, storage & visualization, device management at an enterprise level, git & automation, networking & firewalls, server side & command line, server (vs. client-based) coverage, troubleshooting and SELinux.
Q4) How many number questions are there in XK0-004?
There are 90 questions in XK0-004 exam
Q5) What type of Questions will I be expecting in the XK0-004 exam?
In the XK0-004 exam there will be Performance-based, Multiple Choice (Single Response), Multiple Response and Fill-in-the-Blank
Q6) What is the Length of Test?
You will be given 90 Minutes to finish your exam
Q7) What is the passing score for XK0-004 exam?
The passing score will be 720 (on a scale of 100 to 900)
Q8) Do need recommended Experience before taking this course?
You will need CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+ and 12 months of Linux admin experience before taking this course
Q9) In how many languages can we give Linux+ exam?
You can give your Linux + exam in English, Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish
Q10) What is the retirement of XK0-004 exam?
Usually three years after launch.