Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Need Training 5 or more people?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
This course prepares you for the XK0-004 Exam leading to CompTIA Linux+ Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
Linux+ is your stepping stone for higher goals. IT professionals who earn their CompTIA Linux+ certification can receive the LPIC-1 from LPI. Earning a Linux+ certification is the beginning of a path that will lead you to advanced, distribution-specific Linux certifications such as SUSE Certified Engineer. This Linux+ training course builds on existing foundation level Linux knowledge and provides you with next-level Linux administration knowledge to further your installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance skills. The actual purpose of this certification course is to prepare students for the CompTIA Linux+ XK0-004 exam.
The average salary for Comptia Linux+ Certified is $67,634 per year.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- System Architecture
- Linux Installation and Package Management
- GNU and Unix Commands
- Devices, Linux Filesystems, Filesystem Hierarchy Standard
This course is intended for:
- Linux System Administrators, Programmers and other technical IT staff who need to acquire administration knowledge of the key administrative, networking, performance and security tasks required on a Linux operating system within the Enterprise.
- At least 12 months of Linux administration experience.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Career & Salary Insight