CompTIA Network+ (Exam N10-007) (ComptiaNet)
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 890 other popular courses
Now Only £30.88 Regular Price £34.75
Now Only £30.88 Regular Price £34.75/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
This course has been designed to be undertaken by all those who wish to occupy a network technician job role and want to upgrade their skill set by becoming certified with the CompTIA Network+ credential.
Once the course is complete, the candidate will be able to
- Explain what bounded networking media is
- Identify major network communication methods along with basic network theory concepts.
- Explain what unbounded network media is
- Identify TCP/IP data delivery and addressing methods
- Analyze switching and routing technologies
- Identity the major kinds of network deployments
- Identify TCP/IP deployment components
- Deploy network security
- Analyze network security
- Identify virtualization and cloud computing components
- Identity WAN deployment components
- Identify remote network deployment components
- Troubleshoot network issues
- Manage networks
- The course is intended to be undertaken by computer support professionals who may be either looking for or occupying entry level positions, having a basic knowledge of computer software, hardware, and operating systems. It is also intended to be opted for by those who wish to take the CompTIA® Network+® (Exam N10-005). Additionally, anybody who wants to enhance their understanding and knowledge of networking concepts while gaining the skills needed to excel in network support career or administration career, then this course is a must for them.
- The candidate opting for this course must have at least 9 months of computer support experience as a help desk or PC technician. Having prior experience in networking or A+ certification will become a huge advantage, but it is not mandatory for the candidate to have these before enrolling in this course.
In order to be successful and clear the exam associated with this course, you must have basic knowledge and skills of using Windows end-user computer. In order to meet this requirements, you can choose from any one of the Element K courses mentioned below:
- Windows XP Professional: An Introduction
- Introduction to Personal Computers: Using Windows XP
- Microsoft® Windows® 7: Level 1
- Microsoft® Windows® 7: Level 2
- Introduction to Personal Computers: Using Windows 7
- Recommended to pass CompTIA A+ certification A Comprehensive Approach (Exams 220-901 and 220-902), or uivalent knowledge, with 6 - 9 months experience in networking.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||11 Hours|
|Cybersecurity Roles||Cybersecurity specialist|
|Nice Workforce Categories||Analyze, Operate and maintain, Oversee and govern, Protect and defend, Securely provision|