CompTIA Security (SY0-601) + Certification Exam Bundle
This Course Includes:
- Certified CompTIA Curriculum
- Access to Integrated Labs
- Lifetime Access to Course Content
- Get Official CompTIA Exam Voucher
- Certificate of Completion
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
This course is for professionals preparing for the SY0-601 certification exam. The course also includes the official exam voucher.
About the Course:
Our Security+ Certification Prep Course provides the basic knowledge needed to plan, implement, and maintain information security in a vendor-neutral format. This includes risk management, host and network security, authentication and access control systems, cryptography, and organizational security. This course maps to the CompTIA Security+ certification exam (SY0-601). Our Classroom and Classroom Live courses utilize official CompTIA courseware and labs. Objective coverage is marked throughout the course.
A CompTIA Certified Information Security Analyst can earn up to $95,829/- per annum, on average.
With the help of this course, you will be able to deploy information security across varying contexts. Once the course is complete, it will allow you to:
- Proactively implement sound security protocols to mitigate security risks
- Quickly respond to security issues
- Retroactively identify where security breaches may have occurred
- Design a network, on-site or in the cloud, with security in mind
This course is intended to be undertaken by those IT Professionals, having administrative and networking skills in Windows®-based Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) networks. Additionally, those professionals who are familiar with operating systems like Unix, macOS®, Linux, and wish to further progress in their IT career by obtaining in-depth knowledge of security topics. It can also be undertaken by those opting to take the CompTIA Security+ certification examination or wish to use this as a means to attempt advanced level certifications related to security.
In order to be successful in this course, all students should have basic knowledge of Windows and know how to use it, along with an understanding of networking and computer concepts.
Suggested Prerequisite course:
It is recommended to have cleared the following course prior to opting for this one.
- CompTIA A+ Certification: A Comprehensive Approach (Exams 220-1001 and 220-1002) (Comptia-A)
- CompTIA Network+ (Exam N10-007) (ComptiaNet)