Configuring and operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure (AZ-140T00)
- Apr 25, 2023 - Apr 28, 20234 Days - Live Online - PST08:00 AM - 04:00 PM PSTGuaranteed To Run
- May 30, 2023 - Jun 02, 20234 Days - Live Online - PST08:00 AM - 04:00 PM PSTGuaranteed To Run
- Learning Style: Virtual
- Provider: Microsoft
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Course Duration: 4 Days
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
If you enroll in this course at the listed price, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher for the AZ-140 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official
About this Course:
This course teaches Azure administrators how to plan, deliver, and manage virtual desktop experiences and remote apps, for any device, on Azure. Students will learn through a mix of demonstrations and hands-on lab experiences deploying virtual desktop experiences and apps on Windows Virtual Desktop and optimizing them to run in multi-session virtual environments.
- Select an appropriate licensing model for Windows Virtual Desktop
- Implement networking for Windows Virtual Desktop
- Manage Windows Virtual Desktop session hosts by using Azure Bastion
- Configure storage for FSLogix components
- Create and manage session host images
- Implement Azure roles and role-based access control (RBAC) for Windows Virtual Desktop
- Configure user Windows Virtual Desktop experience settings
- Install and configure apps on a session host
- Implement business continuity and disaster recovery
- Monitor and manage Windows Virtual Desktop performance
Students for AZ-140: Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure are interested in delivering applications on Windows Virtual Desktop and optimizing them to run in multi-session virtual environments. As a Windows Virtual Desktop administrator, you will closely with the Azure Administrators and Architects, along with Microsoft 365 Administrators. Windows Virtual Desktop administrator responsibilities include planning, deploying, packaging, updating, and maintaining the Azure Windows Virtual Desktop infrastructure. They also create session host images, implement and manage FSLogix, monitor Windows Virtual Desktop performance, and automate Windows Virtual Desktop management tasks.
There are no prerequisites for this course.