Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Configuring BGP on Cisco Routers - On Demand (BGP 4.0)
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
In this comprehensive course, you will gain in-depth knowledge of BGP, the routing protocol that is one of the underlying foundations of the Internet. You will explore the theory of BGP, configuration of BGP on Cisco IOS routers, and detailed troubleshooting information.
Our labs provide you with the skills needed to configure and troubleshoot BGP networks in both enterprise and service provider environments. You'll also learn BGP network design issues and usage rules for various features as well as how to design and implement efficient, optimal, and trouble-free BGP networks.
- Implement the correct BGP configuration to allow your network to act as an ISP
- Configure BGP with multiple BGP connections to other autonomous systems
- Configure a provider network to behave as a transit autonomous system (AS)
- Configure, monitor, and troubleshoot basic BGP to enable inter-domain routing in a network scenario with multiple domains
- Use BGP policy controls to influence the route selection process with minimal impact on BGP route processing in a network scenario where you must support connections to multiple ISPs
- Configure BGP to connect the customer network to the Internet when multiple connections must be implemented
- Enable route reflection and confederations as possible solutions to BGP scaling issues
- Optimize the scalability of the BGP routing protocol in a typical network
- Internet service providers
- Networking professionals who need to connect to ISPs
- CCIP and CCIE certification candidates
- Individuals who need to understand how to configure Cisco routers for the BGP protocol
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing
Career & Salary Insight
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.