Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD) v1.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
0 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course provides you the knowledge you need to design Cisco wireless networks. You will also learn design specifics from scenario design concepts through the installation phase and into post-deployment validation.
After completing this course you will be prepared to take the Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD) exam, passing which will lead to the new CCNP® Enterprise and Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Wireless Design certifications.
Taking this course will enable you to:
- Describe and implement Cisco enhanced wireless features
- Describe and implement the wireless design process
- Describe and implement specific vertical designs
- Describe and implement a Cisco-recommended structured design methodology
- Describe and implement industry standards, amendments, certifications, and Requests For Comments (RFCs)
- Describe and implement network validation processes
- Describe and implement site survey processes
- Network administrator
- Network engineer
- Sales engineer
- Consulting systems engineer
- Systems engineer
- Technical solutions architect
- Network manager
- Wireless design engineer
- Wireless engineer
You should know the following before taking this course:
- General knowledge of wireless networks
- Routing and switching knowledge
- General knowledge of networks
Either of the following combinations of Cisco courses can help you meet these prerequisites:
- Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals (WIFUND) and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) and Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU)
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|
This Subscription Includes:
250+ Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
Virtual Classroom Courses
Our virtual instructor-led courses give you access to live instructors training you with other live students in a virtual classroom environment.< Play Video >
900+ Self-Paced Courses
Online Self-Paced Courses
Take self-paced online courses at your convenience and own pace, with unlimited access to courses in various emerging technologies.
E-books, blogs, & case studies
E-books blogs, case studies, articles
As part of informal learning, our platform will recommend E-books, whitepapers, case studies, articles, and videos. This is AI curated content closely aligned with your learning objectives.
Set yourself on the right path with self-assessments that allow you to gauge what you already know. Assessments then personalize your learning paths, and allow you to focus only on what you need to succeed.
Full Learning Dashboard & Analytics
Access all your enrolled, completed, course statistics, and community discussions from one centralized and intuitive learning dashboard with built in analytics, course tracking, time spent, and more.
Engage with other learners where you can directly chat, ask questions, and socialize with other learners experts and instructors on a course subject.
Videos and lectures only go so far. Get real world, hands-on practice with virtual labs (not available for all courses).
Mentoring & Discussions
Live Instructor Mentoring & Support
Get your IT problems solved through a community of mentors, experts and peers. Get live help from experts to answer questions on course material or guidance on a project.
Start a learning pathway towards understanding and mastering your career. With QuickStart career paths, you can fully understanding and being the best in your field.
Access to AI curated content from various content publishers which can help in self-directed learning.