Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service (MB-230T01)
- Mar 25, 2024 - Mar 28, 20244 Days - Live Online - PST08:00 AM - 04:00 PM PSTGuaranteed To Run
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
If you enroll in this course at the listed price, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher for the MB-230 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
MS Dynamics 365 for Customer Service provides every association with an open door for the success of the customer. Utilizing devices, for example, automatic queue management and case creation save your time to devote it where you can have a more noteworthy effect, straightforwardly with your clients.
Line up with our group of worldwide perceived specialists as they make you to stride by step from making cases to interfacing with clients to settling those cases. When you've settled those cases you can gain from information analysis the key subtleties to assist you with settling comparative cases quicker or maintain a strategic distance from new issues inside and out.
The normal pay of a Developer of Dynamics CRM is $120,000 every year.
- Configure and Install the app of customer service
- Analyze customer service data
- Create case records
- Related service apps
- AI for service
- Configuring customer service
- Identify common scenarios of customer service
- Case management overview
- Creating case records
- Queue management
- Make and use information articles
- Complete a case resolution process
- Open and resolve customer service cases.
- Automate case creation and routing.
- SLA and entitlement overview
- Create and manage entitlements
- Create and manage SLAs
- Create and use service and entitlements level agreements
- Case management record processing automation.
- Knowledge management overview
- Authoring and organizing
- Create and use knowledge articles
A Functional Consultant of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement is liable for capturing requirements, performing discovery, translating requirements, engaging subject matter stakeholders and experts, and configuring the applications and solution. The Functional Consultant executes an answer utilizing service and application integration, out of the box capacities, and codeless extensibility.
This course is intended for people who are trying to the Admin job of MS 365 Enterprise and have finished one of the certification paths of MS 365 workload administrator.