Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Implementing Automation for Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUI) v1.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course teaches you how to implement Cisco Data Center automated solutions including programming concepts, orchestration, and automation tools.
You will manage the tools and learn the benefits of programmability and automation in the Cisco-powered data center with a combination of theoretical lessons and hands-on practice exercises. You will also examine Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI®), software-defined networking (SDN) for data center and cloud networks, Cisco Nexus® (Cisco NX-OS) platforms for device-centric automation, and Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS®) for data center compute.
Upon completion, you will be fully prepared to take the Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (300-635 DCAUTO) certification exam.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Leverage the various models and APIs of the Cisco Nexus OS platform to perform day 0 operations, improve troubleshooting methodologies with custom tools, augment the CLI using scripts, and integrate various workflows using Ansible and Python.
- Describe the paradigm shift of Model Driven Telemetry and understand the building blocks of a working solution.
- Leverage the tools and APIs to automate Cisco ACI powered data centers.
- Demonstrate workflows (configuration, verification, healthchecking, monitoring) using Python, Ansible, and Postman.
- Describe the Cisco Data Center compute solutions can be managed and automated using API centric tooling, by using the Python SDK, PowerTool, and Ansible modules to implement various workflows on Cisco UCS, Cisco IMC, Cisco UCS Manager, Cisco UCS Director, and Cisco Intersight.
This course is designed for network and software engineers who hold the following job roles:
- Wireless engineer
- Consulting systems engineer
- Technical solutions architect
- Network administrator
- Network engineer
- Network manager
- Site reliability engineer
- Deployment engineer
- Systems engineer
- Wireless design engineer
- Sales engineer
- Account manager
You should have the following knowledge and skills before taking this course:
- Basic programming language concepts
- Basic understanding of virtualization and VMware
- Ability to use Linux and command line interface (CLI) tools, such as Secure Shell (SSH) and bash
- CCNP-level data center knowledge
- Foundational understanding of Cisco ACI
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
- Introducing Automation for Cisco Solutions (CSAU)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- Programming Use Cases for Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNAPUC)
- Introducing Cisco Network Programmability (NPICNP)
Career & Salary Insight
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.