Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI) v1.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course provides you the knowledge about Cisco Expressway Series solutions enabling remote access, authentication options, business-to-business (B2B) calls, Cisco Mobile, and additional Cisco Expressway Series features.
You will learn how to leverage collaborative technology to access secure, collaborative work supports including video, voice, content, and remote workloads with the help of thorough lessons and hands-on labs. Upon completing this course you will be prepared for the Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (300-820 CLCEI) exam.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe how to secure B2B communication with Cisco Expressway Series
- Describe the Mobile and Remote Access (MRA) feature
- Describe the Cisco Expressway MRA security and integration options, including integration with Cisco Unity® Connection and Cisco Instant Messaging and Presence (IM&P)
- Configure Cisco Webex® Hybrid Services
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway Series integration
- Describe the Cisco Expressway-C additional features
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Collaboration solutions for B2B calls
This course is designed for professionals in job roles such as:
- Collaboration administrators
- Collaboration engineers
You should have the following knowledge and skills before taking this exam:
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) signaling protocol fundamentals
- Collaboration call control fundamentals of Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Understanding of networking technologies
- Understanding of voice and video
- Knowledge of Cisco collaboration core technologies
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations (CLFNDU)
Career & Salary Insight
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.