Implementing Cisco Data Center Virtualization and Automation v6.0 (CS-DCVAI v6.0)
About this course:
Implementing Cisco Data Center Virtualization and Automation (DCVAI) v6.0 is a five-day instructor-led course that is designed to help students prepare for the Cisco CCNP Data Center certification and for professional-level data center roles. The focus of this skills-building course is on the implementation and deployment automation of Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) and Cisco Nexus switches. The course provides rich, hands-on experience in building a data center solution based on Cisco ACI. Learners are introduced to the automation capabilities offered by Python and RESTful APIs in combination with Cisco ACI and Cisco Nexus switches. This course also prepares the students for Cisco: 300-170 DCVAI exam.
This course is part of the following Boot Camps:
- CS-CCNP-DC v6.0 CS-CCNP Data Center v6.0: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Data Center Boot Camp v6.0 (CS-CCNP-DC v6.0)
The average salary for Cisco Certified Network Engineer is $77,484 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Implement infrastructure virtualization solutions, such as VDC, VRFs, Cisco Nexus 1000v, and Cisco AVS
- Identify programmability methods and program Cisco Nexus switches using XML, Python, and NXAPI
- Implement a Cisco ACI solution that provides fabric connectivity to bare-metal hosts, virtual machines, and external Layer 2 and Layer 3 domains
- Integrate Cisco ACI with virtual machine managers, such as VMware vCenter
- Enforce application policies in intra- and intertenant scenarios
- Deploy Cisco AVS and microsegmentation
- Program Cisco ACI using Python, RESTful APIs, and Arya
- Orchestrate Cisco ACI using the Cisco UCS Director
- Insert L4-L7 services into the Cisco ACI fabric
- Monitor Cisco ACI deployment using atomic counters and other monitoring tools.
This course is intended for:
- Network Designer
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Consulting Systems Engineer
- Technical Solutions Architect
- Cisco Integrators/Partners
- Describe data center networking concepts
- Describe data center storage concepts
- Describe data center virtualization
Suggested prerequisite courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Module 1: Infrastructure Virtualization Implementation
- Module 2: NX-OS Configuration Automation
- Module 3: Application-Centric Infrastructure
- Module 4: ACI Constructs
- Module 5: Application-Centric Infrastructure Monitoring and Programmability
- Module 6: Cisco ACI Enhanced Features
- Module 7: Application-Centric Infrastructure Networking
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt