Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI) v1.1 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
0 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course will provide you the knowledge and skills needed to secure wireless network infrastructure and troubleshoot any related issues. You’ll learn how to implement and secure a wireless network infrastructure and use Cisco Identity Service Engine (Cisco ISE), Cisco Prime Infrastructure (Cisco PI), and Cisco Connect Mobile Experience to monitor and troubleshoot network issues.
The course strengthens the concepts with the help of hands-on labs, including deployment of Cisco Prime Infrastructure Release 3.5, Cisco Catalyst® 9800 Wireless Controller Release, Cisco IOS XE Gibraltar 16.10, Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA™) Center Release 1.2.8, Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) Release 10.5, Cisco Mobility Services Engine (Cisco MSE) Release 8.0 features, and Cisco ISE Release 2.4.
After completing this course, you will be prepared to take the Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI) exam, which is part of the new CCNP Enterprise and Cisco Certified Specialist - Enterprise Wireless Implementation certifications.
Taking this course will enable you to:
- Implement a secure wireless client and troubleshoot wireless client connectivity issues
- Implement and troubleshoot quality of service (QoS) in wireless networks
- Implement and troubleshoot advanced capabilities in wireless network services
- Implement network settings to provide a secure wireless network infrastructure
- Troubleshoot security issues as they relate to the wireless network infrastructure
- Sales engineers
- Network designers
- Wireless network engineers
Before taking this course, you should have:
- General knowledge of wireless networks
- Routing and switching knowledge
- General knowledge of networks
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU)
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|