Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (SDWAN300) v1.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course provides you thorough training about how to design, deploy, configure, and manage your Cisco Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solution in a large-scale live network. It will also teach you to migrate from legacy WAN to SD-WAN.
You will get knowledge about the best practices for configuring routing protocols in the data center and the branch. The course will also equip you with skills to implement advanced control, data, and application-aware policies. You will also learn SD-WAN deployment and migration options, placement of controllers, deploying and replacing edge devices, and configuring direct internet access (DIA) breakout.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe best practices in WAN routing protocols, as well as how to configure and implement transport side connectivity, service side routing, interoperability, and redundancy and high availability
- Describe dynamic routing protocols and best practices in an SD-WAN environment, transport side connectivity, service side connectivity, and how redundancy and high availability are achieved in SD-WAN environments
- Describe the Cisco SD-WAN overlay network and how modes of operation differ in legacy WAN versus SD-WAN
- Explain how to migrate from legacy WAN to Cisco SD-WAN, including typical scenarios for data center and branch
- Describe options for SD-WAN cloud and on-premises deployments, as well as how to deploy virtual vEdge and physical cEdge devices with Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP) and device templates
- Explain how to perform SD-WAN day 2 operations, such as monitoring, reporting, logging, and upgrading
- System installers, integrators, and administrators
- Network administrators
- Solution designers
To take full advantage of this course, having following knowledge and skills will help:
- Strong understanding of enterprise WAN design
- Knowledge of SDN concepts as applied to large-scale live network deployments
- Familiarity with Transport Layer Security (TLS) and IP Security (IPsec)
- Strong understanding of routing protocol operation, including both interior and exterior routing protocol operation
Career & Salary Insight
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.