Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN) v1.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course teaches you skills to implement, configure, monitor, and support enterprise VPN solutions.
The training will take you through a combination of lessons and hands-on experiences to assist you in acquiring the knowledge and skills to deploy and troubleshoot Dynamic Multipoint Virtual Private Network (DMVPN), traditional IP Security (IPsec), FlexVPN, and remote access VPN, enabling you to create secure and encrypted data, remote accessibility, and increased privacy.
Upon completing this course, you will be fully prepared to take the Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (300-730 SVPN) exam.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Review site-to-site and remote access VPN design options
- Review troubleshooting processes for various VPN options available on Cisco routers and firewalls
- Introduce site-to-site VPN options available on Cisco routers and firewalls
- Introduce remote access VPN options available on Cisco routers and firewalls
This course is designed for professionals in the following job roles:
- Channel Partner
- Network security engineer
- CCNP Security candidate
You should have the following knowledge and skills before taking this course:
- Experience navigating and managing Cisco routers and firewalls
- Clear understanding of the benefits of site-to-site and Remote Access VPN options
- Familiarity with the various Cisco router and firewall command modes
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR)
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|