Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 - On Demand (ICND2 3.0)
About Individual Course:
2 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This course prepares you for the 200-105 ICND4 Exam leading to 200-105 ICND4 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) v1.1 this course focuses on using Cisco Catalyst switches and Cisco routers that are connected in LANs and WANs typically found at medium-sized network sites. Upon completing this training course, you should be able to configure, verify, and troubleshoot the various Cisco networking devices in a small network environment. This course also helps the students in the preparation for Cisco: 200-105 ICND2 exam.
The average salary for Cisco Certified Network Engineer is $77,484 per year
- Install, operate, and troubleshoot a medium-sized network, including connecting to a WAN and implementing network security.
- Describe the effects of new technologies such as IoE, IoT, IWAN, and SDN on network evolution.
- Network Engineers
- Network Administrators
- Network Support Technicians
- Help Desk Technicians
- Understand network fundamentals
- Implement local area networks
- Implement Internet connectivity
- Manage network devices
- Secure network devices
- Implement basic IPv6 connectivity
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|