Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 - On Demand (ICND2 3.0)
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Premium Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1282 other popular courses
This course prepares you for the 200-105 ICND4 Exam leading to 200-105 ICND4 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) v1.1 this course focuses on using Cisco Catalyst switches and Cisco routers that are connected in LANs and WANs typically found at medium-sized network sites. Upon completing this training course, you should be able to configure, verify, and troubleshoot the various Cisco networking devices in a small network environment. This course also helps the students in the preparation for Cisco: 200-105 ICND2 exam.
The average salary for Cisco Certified Network Engineer is $77,484 per year
- Install, operate, and troubleshoot a medium-sized network, including connecting to a WAN and implementing network security.
- Describe the effects of new technologies such as IoE, IoT, IWAN, and SDN on network evolution.
- Network Engineers
- Network Administrators
- Network Support Technicians
- Help Desk Technicians
- Understand network fundamentals
- Implement local area networks
- Implement Internet connectivity
- Manage network devices
- Secure network devices
- Implement basic IPv6 connectivity
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|